• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In which state do you live ?

I live in southern Finland. Sometimes it feels distressing to live so far away from my internet friends that live in other countries.
I dated a young man from Finland when I was in college!!! (100 years ago!) He was very cute and very nice, but to this day I don't remember his name because all my friends in the dorm called him "Finland". He missed home a LOT! Great memory, thank you!

I dated a young man from Finland when I was in college!!! (100 years ago!) He was very cute and very nice, but to this day I don't remember his name because all my friends in the dorm called him "Finland". He missed home a LOT! Great memory, thank you!
Oh I'm so glad that I could bring such a nice memory back!

This also reminded me of that my best friend has invited a couple of friends from Australia to come to Finland. I sure hope I'll get to see them too and I also hope that they'll like Finland. :flower:

I live in a town in England called Reading. These days its mainly famous for The Reading Festival and thats about it lol. Its about 25 minutes from London.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter