• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In which state do you live ?

Missouri - specifically, a little mining town called Viburnum, about 100 miles south and west of Saint Louis.

All the guys here hunt, fish, and go mud-bogging, while I play World of Warcraft and obsess over my fantasy football rosters.

We are from Charlotte, Michigan. About 20 minutes from Lansing, Michigan. We are originally from Janesville, Wisconsin.

I'm in Waycross, Georgia, which is about 40 miles north of the Florida state line, but I grew up in Longwood, Florida, and still visit there often.

I've lived in Brooklyn ny for the last 9 yrs but im from Fort Worth TX

Missouri - specifically, a little mining town called Viburnum, about 100 miles south and west of Saint Louis.

All the guys here hunt, fish, and go mud-bogging, while I play World of Warcraft and obsess over my fantasy football rosters.

And root for the CUBBIES!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter