If you could get one type of clothing item for free for the rest of your life , which would you choose?

Hahaha I was going to say leggings but I want to change my answer to undies too. I definitely wear underwear every day so that would be the best value 😂😂😂

I was tempted to say sports bras, which is definitely more practical, but I can always use more leggings. Well, until we shift into shorts weather (which is upon us) and then I just want the shorts version of those leggings!

Dresses. Could get casual ones to wear in the parks. Dressy ones for weddings and such. The cotton sleeveless tunic type I sometimes sleep in. I could just live in all dresses easy. Maybe.

"Special occasion" clothing. This would include formal and semi-formal wear, Halloween costumes, outfits for themed parties. Basically anything that one would buy for a specific event and is unlikely to get frequent use. I hate shelling out the money for single-use clothes, especially since it's usually more expensive than the stuff I wear until it wears out.

Lulu lemon pants. I don't even own a pair of jeans anymore. They look like slacks or dress pants and feel like wearing sweat pants. The money I would save would definitely add up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter