Hopping Pot

Isn't the fountain one a pumpkin fizz and the bottled one a pumpkin juice?

Yes

The bottled one is sold from carts and the iced bin areas by the fruit outside
Also available in the restaurants

Called guest services twice and got the same answer

I was told Hopping Pot is not open during EE but will open when regular park hours begin

If early entry is at 7, when the park officially opens at 8 then Hopping Pot would open at 8

Was also told that the main restaurant opens during EE and has butterbeer available but it is for guests with a package
Not sure how that is held up if someone desires to go in and order a beverage

Pumpkin juice and bottled drinks are put out in the section in the fruit/iced bin areas during EE period during that time period

Same answer both times I called
thank you for going above and beyond to find an answer for me!!

thank you for going above and beyond to find an answer for me!!

i'm always glad to help anyone that can't find an answer to their question.

i tried all my sources and nothing showed up so knew i had to call guest services.

was thinking though, if you wanted a butterbeer in the early entry time period, who is to stop you from going in the LC and just ordering a butterbeer or pumpkin fizz?
now i don't know if reservations are required for that one hour EE time period, so that could be the only catch involved.

i tried all my sources and nothing showed up so knew i had to call guest services.

was thinking though, if you wanted a butterbeer in the early entry time period, who is to stop you from going in the LC and just ordering a butterbeer or pumpkin fizz?
now i don't know if reservations are required for that one hour EE time period, so that could be the only catch involved.
I've read both. I've long HEARD not experienced that they will allow first com first serve depending on their reservations for the day. Let's just say they allow 10 reservations per day and they only received 7... They'd allow 3 stand by people to walk in. Obviously 10 is a ridiculous number... Just what I've long heard since the newness has worn off and breakfast packages have lost their popularity. Never tried it... I'm more of a churro at 11am kind of gal.

Friends went in EE without reservations..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter