Hollywood Studios - After Hours

Mickeymickey197555

Earning My Ears
Would you recommend the After Hours party or one day at Hollywood Studios with Genie Plus. This is next week. Mostly interested in rides.

I think with Genie+ and ILLs you could definitely do everything once in a day at HS. However, we did the After Dark a few weeks ago and loved it. My husband and daughter are big ToT fans and ride that about 8 times, as well as multiple rides on Slinky Dog and Rise of the Resistance. We could have done even more. You can’t do that during the day no matter how well planned. There is something different being in the park late at night. The vibe is exciting.

Be aware that folks have had a wide range of experiences with recent After Hours events at HS. Some, like mala55, have had a great time but others (on different nights) have experienced long waits and felt it wasn't worth it. There seem to be a variety of factors which determine how enjoyable AH is on a given night, including whether the park is very crowded with day visitors at park close which leads to long lines for many attractions at the beginning of AH, and whether RoTR goes down (which happens frequently) leading to long waits for that particular ride which eat into your ability to enjoy the other attractions. Some folks buy $ILL for RoTR so they can enjoy it prior to AH, but that of course adds an additional cost on to an already very expensive evening.

It may be helpful to read the reviews of HS AH on this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...questions-and-share-experiences-here.3910662/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter