Hilton Disney Springs

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
So we stayed here in February for 8 nights. (This hotel is closest to the walkway to Springs)
Notes- Overall pleasant enough hotel,nice pools, good lobby, VERY nice desk folks to work with.
I was apprehensive,but it was a busy week and we couldn't change our res. Anyway,what I learned here is that room location is EVERYTHING. I am not exaggerating. When we arrived in the evening, we were assigned a room on the 3rd floor ( I wish I could recall the number now,maybe 387?) anyhow, I knew based on hotel location it would face the highway,I asked the very nice person at desk to look for anything else facing a better view....no dice,all full.
SO we went to our room. It was right next to the service elevator-not great. We went in and found the dingiest,littlest room. I mean, it looked like a dungeon from 1981. Not great. In we went, I was not happy,we were gonna have a loooong week here. I went to look out the window,and was horrified to see that the highway would have been a good view compared to this one, it was dark,NO light could get in, could only see a dirty wall and some big a/c units on the roof outside, literally this room is a dungeon. NO way I was spending a week in here.
I went to front desk,and VERY nicely, but very very firmly begged for anything,any room at all to switch to. I knew nothing was available that night,so I begged for mercy for the next night. She was SO nice, and worked hard, found a room starting the next day to switch over to. We ended up on the 9th floor,in a refurbished room (didn't look like a dungeon) with a WONDERFUL view of Springs and Epcot fireworks nightly! What a difference a room can make! (I did have Gold or something status fyi) So my advice is, yes this hotel is pleasant, overall nice. But absolutely, I advise you to try and choose a room that's not the first one we got, I'm not sure but I had read somewhere the upper floors were newer and nicer. I'd go back again. Love the location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter