Highway in the Sky Dine Around Question

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I know this probably isn’t coming back and we can do it on our own but asking people who were lucky enough to do it while available
Did it start and end at the Contemporary?
What courses were where and what was on the menu?

With all the talk and posts and podcasts that talk about a monorail crawl I can’t believe Disney hasn’t bought this back. Everyone is doing it on their own now I would definitely pay to do it thru Disney and have the fireworks viewing at the end! Heck they should do a skyliner crawl as well

We did it several years ago (2019 I think). Yes, it started and ended at the CR. The host gets you a car just for the group on the monorail. IIRC, we did a starting drink at what was the Wave at the time. Appetizers at the Poly, short rib entree (so good) at Citricos, something at the tea room downstairs in GF (I can't remember what it was - not dessert), then back to CR for dessert and coffee outside on the deck to watch the fireworks from MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter