Haunted Mansion UV pins

iheartdisney

DIS Veteran
So, I missed out on the pins that I really, really wanted, and cannot find them on ebay, so I am hoping someone grabbed an extra set.
I loved the idea of the special UV light pins from the O-pin house summer event. The ones in particular I wanted was the duel personalities, and the hallway portraits booster set, which were both open edition for the event.
I would be willing to trade just about anything that I have, so PM me if you have what I am interested in, and maybe what you are interested in, or I can send you some pictures of my board, and you can see if you like anything.

If you're still looking for one, I have the full set in its box and the bat uv light that shows the transformation. :)

This is my first day on these boards so I'm not really sure how this works, but I think you can message me? ^^;

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter