"Guess who`s back"...3 Return for 3 Weeks @ RPR. Parks, KSC with lots of good food and fun...A May 2023 TR

I’m sad we’ve reached the end, but so glad we got to come along on the journey! Fantastic TR as always, and so much fun to see Kyle trying all the things 🤗

The Nov/Dec vacation will be here before we know it! I’m already looking forward to the pre-trip!

Thank you for sharing all your amazing photos, keen insights, and continuous joy of life! 🎉🎉🥰🥰🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧛🏽🧛🏽😍😍🎄🎄

I’m sad we’ve reached the end, but so glad we got to come along on the journey! Fantastic TR as always, and so much fun to see Kyle trying all the things 🤗

The Nov/Dec vacation will be here before we know it! I’m already looking forward to the pre-trip!

Thank you for sharing all your amazing photos, keen insights, and continuous joy of life! 🎉🎉🥰🥰🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧛🏽🧛🏽😍😍🎄🎄

Good to see you Maria.......I know how busy you`ve been but still missed you posting!!

Thank you, yes it is always a little sad for me when I finish a report, but always a joy to write them up and relive the whole trip. When Kyle was reading it, there were several things he said he had completely forgotten about.

Less than 12 weeks now so will start a pre trip sometime......always fun to start thinking ahead for the next one.

I`m so glad you enjoyed it Maria and thank you for your input along the way, always a pleasure to see you :wave2:

I'm so sorry you guys all got sick! I'm wondering if Kyle's wasn't bad allergies? I used to not get them and the rag week everywhere in Florida is bad. It sounds like you had some kind of bug for sure. I always talk to the pharmacists. They are doctors after all! :)

Loved your photos of Scotland! They are getting me excited for my end of the year trip to London and Edinburgh.

I do have to thank you (and Kyle) for the suggestion of Linda's cake. I ordered it for my mother in law in Sarasota last month remembering your endorsement and she wanted to purchase and entire cake. Now we get it for her at least once a month!

As always, thank you so much for taking the time to write such detailed trip reports. They truly are a treat to read!

Happy Travels on your next trip!

I'm so sorry you guys all got sick! I'm wondering if Kyle's wasn't bad allergies? I used to not get them and the rag week everywhere in Florida is bad. It sounds like you had some kind of bug for sure. I always talk to the pharmacists. They are doctors after all! :)

Loved your photos of Scotland! They are getting me excited for my end of the year trip to London and Edinburgh.

I do have to thank you (and Kyle) for the suggestion of Linda's cake. I ordered it for my mother in law in Sarasota last month remembering your endorsement and she wanted to purchase and entire cake. Now we get it for her at least once a month!

As always, thank you so much for taking the time to write such detailed trip reports. They truly are a treat to read!

Happy Travels on your next trip!

I do think it could have been a mix for Kyle, he doesn`t have allergies in general, but folks with allergies were saying theirs were playing up as it was very high at that time, so different country and all that, it most certainly could have been. I think pharmacists can be under valued at times, they`re trying to promote their use over here but many don`t consider them as a first contact for minor issues.

Oh that cake is amazing....it is so rich, glad to hear she liked it so much!!! Yes, I think we should have bought Kyle a whole cake this time!!! I think even he would have struggled. I`m sure your mother in law will be very appreciative of you getting it for her.

I do hope you love your time in the UK, you`ll see some lovely sights for sure and hopefully it`ll be a mild winter for you. When it`s crisp and cold we have a gorgeous country to visit, so I hope it`s like that when you come over!! You`ll have to let us know how that trip goes.

And thank you for your lovely comments along the way, I am so glad you`ve enjoyed reading them. It is always so lovely to read what folks have to say as the report goes on. Having folks comment makes a TR what it is, I love writing them, but the comments are a huge part of them too so thank you once again for taking the time to post, it means a lot!

Hope to see you on the next one too....... :wave2:

Carole wanted to pop in and let you know how much I enjoyed your trip report. Let the camera man Tom know his photos were great as always.

It was so nice to see Kyle back on vacation with you. Vacation time with our
children is precious for sure.

Your trip for December will be here before you know It. I’am looking forward to reading your trip report for that trip.

You are a marvelous writer. You have inspired many on these boards to share their trip fun on the Dis including me. Thank you for the inspiration. I know trip reports are a labor of love for sure.

Last edited:
Carole wanted to pop in and let you know how much I enjoyed your trip report. Let the camera man Tom know his his photos were great as always.

It was so nice to see Kyle back on vacation with you. Vacation time with our
children is precious for sure.

Your trip for December will be here before you know It. I’am looking forward to reading your trip report for that trip.

You are a marvelous writer. You have inspired many on these boards to share their trip fun on the Dis including me. Thank you for the inspiration. I know trip reports are a labor of love for sure.

Thank you Robbie.

I will certainly tell Tom, he does a wonderful job with the pictures which means I have a huge amount to choose from when I get home.

Yes, having Kyle with us was wonderful for sure.

And thank you again, I do enjoy writing them, keeps me out of mischief for a time apparently 😉 but, I`m so glad you enjoy them, will look for you on the next one too :wave2:

They wanted to do FJ one more time and hippogriff so we headed back up to the Castle and I got chatting to a family from Kansas who were also heading home today and the youngest who was around 6 was in tears as she didn`t want to leave.....I felt her pain!!!

I knew so may people going to Orlando at around this time, I'm wonerdin if I knew this family. LOL.

I knew so may people going to Orlando at around this time, I'm wonerdin if I knew this family. LOL.

Their name was Huffman, they were all wearing shirts with their name on them, something like The Huffmans Hufflepuff tour....can`t quite remember exactly.

It would be so funny if you did know them.......lol.....

Loved your report as always! Your details and information have helped me plan my USO trips for several years now!
I just need to meet you one of these times now! ❤️❤️

Loved your report as always! Your details and information have helped me plan my USO trips for several years now!
I just need to meet you one of these times now! ❤️❤️

Thanks so much Caroline! That means a lot to read.

Yes, our dates will have to align at some point surely, maybe next year it`ll work out!!

Hope to see you on the new TR too, I couldn`t wait any longer to start it, and it`s always lovely to see you :wave2:

Finally Finished!!!!!! I'll be joining your new trip report!

It is great you were able to go as a family again!!!

Glad you`re all caught up!!! It really was lovely being altogether for that trip, just the three of us was perfect.

And yes, look forward to seeing you on the Christmas one, always good to see you post on the TR`s...... :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter