Guardians of the Galaxy Attraction

Usually Epcot is my relax day as far as parks go. We are arriving 6/3 and now I'm fairly certain we are going to be playing the virtual game for GOTG attendance which is stressing me out.

Good Morning America announced it opens 5/27 (I think that was the date - wasn't listening closely, but it was announced).

I got an email today that AP and DVC will get a “sneak peak”. The email didn’t contain a registration, but stated that an additional message by email would allow for that. So excited!

Well, if you are asking how to plan an Epcot day with Cosmic Rewind opening, it probably depends on how Disney intends to handle the line. Without knowing whether the line will be virtual, standby, and/or ILL, its tough to put together a plan
I have been wondering what they will do as well! My trip starts May 31 so I need to come up with a plan quick after it opens

Also thought I saw the 5/27 date on a Disney TV ad recently. Hopefully, they did a better job of planning for ride capacity then that other Star Wars ride that gets sold out a few minutes after the park opens each day.

I think Disney is prepping MDE for Virtual Queue for Cosmic Rewind. Just now I went into the Virtual Queue section of the app and while it said there were no queues available to join, there was a ‘plus/add’ icon in the upper right which took me to another screen that had EPCOT as a park with no queues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter