Getting Ship Credit for 2nd time booking as a DVC member?

tezb

There is a special place in heaven for the mother
Anyone ever try to fight the different rules DVC has compared to a non member booking a 2nd cruise? If you book w/in a certain time frame Disney's offers a 200+ on board credit (depending on number of rooms) Well we did just that w/out using our points and were told we had the 200.00 credit for our 2nd cruise this year. When we had to reschedule from April to July we decided to reschedule using most of our points instead...BUT were told the 200.00 on board ship credit no longer applied! I feel that DVC members aren't getting the same treatment and wonder if there is some way to fight this unfair situation. This credit should be honored regardless. I thought there were benefits of being a DVC member but now I'm beginning to wonder?? Anyone ever try to argue this w/ Disney and who do we contact??

Thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter