First Time - Basic questions (Tickets and Genie+)

GianN

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I'm going with a group of 7 to Disney world next month and I have a few questions

- I'll buy the park tickets at the official website and I'll receive some e-tickets that i'll need to exchange at guest service counter in Disney Springss or at the park gates. Is this correct? Theres no chance that I can get inside the park only with the printed e-ticket that i'll receive by email?

- If i need to exchange this, is it possible for a friend of mine that will arrive a day before go to the disney springs and collect the hard tickets for me? If yes, what kind of document does he need?

- In a group of 7, do you think is better to put all together on the genie+ to try book the Lightning Lanes or is better to separate in two or three groups to get more chances of better hours on the rides?

thanks for all the help and sorry for my bad english

- I'll buy the park tickets at the official website and I'll receive some e-tickets that i'll need to exchange at guest service counter in Disney Springss or at the park gates. Is this correct? Theres no chance that I can get inside the park only with the printed e-ticket that i'll receive by email?
If you buy tickets directly from WDW and do so while logged in to your MDE account, the tickets should deliver directly into MDE. If not, you'll receive an email and link to your MDE.

Each of the 7 people will need their ticket linked to a profile in MDE. If all are managed through one MDE account, that's fine; if some have their own MDE accounts make sure you are linked as Friends & Family. AND BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR THEME PARK RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE.

If anyone has a MagicBand -- either from a previous trip or newly purchased -- you can use that to enter the parks. If not, you can use your phone, or ask for a plastic card at the first park. You can pick up a plastic ticket at Disney Springs in advance, but that isn't necessary.

If you buy tickets directly from WDW and do so while logged in to your MDE account, the tickets should deliver directly into MDE. If not, you'll receive an email and link to your MDE.

Each of the 7 people will need their ticket linked to a profile in MDE. If all are managed through one MDE account, that's fine; if some have their own MDE accounts make sure you are linked as Friends & Family. AND BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR THEME PARK RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE.

If anyone has a MagicBand -- either from a previous trip or newly purchased -- you can use that to enter the parks. If not, you can use your phone, or ask for a plastic card at the first park. You can pick up a plastic ticket at Disney Springs in advance, but that isn't necessary.

Oh i didn't know that with the phone i didn't need the plastic card.
I think i was reading a old website about it hahaha

Ok, i'l talk to everyone to then creat acoounts at MDE

what about the LL for a group of 7? best chance if I split?

Thanks very much

Oh i didn't know that with the phone i didn't need the plastic card.
I think i was reading a old website about it hahaha

Ok, i'l talk to everyone to then creat acoounts at MDE

what about the LL for a group of 7? best chance if I split?

Thanks very much

No, keep all 7 together. It won't diminish your chances. If you split into 2 groups, you will probably get 2 different return times.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter