Favorite dining rotation on The Wish?

WishUponAStar3

Believer In Big Dreams!
Hi all! I'm trying to decide which dining rotation to request for my upcoming first Disney Wish cruise this July. Shoreside Concierge said the rotation options are either:

- 1923, Worlds of Marvel, Worlds of Marvel, Arendelle
- Worlds of Marvel, Arendelle, Arendelle, 1923
- Arendelle, 1923, 1923, Worlds of Marvel

Which of these rotations have you guys done and preferred? I was initially leaning towards Option 2, so that we could end on a high note with the restaurant I'm most excited about in 1923. But then, that's the same day as our Palo brunch, and since we have early dining, it feels like a bit of a waste to have 1923 on a night where we might still be full from our big noon brunch- and I also thought it would be nice to spread out the top two restaurants. Since we're doing the concierge embarkation lunch in 1923 already, it would be more fun to go somewhere new that night for dinner, so now I'm leaning towards Option 3. But since it seems like most people don't love Marvel, would that be kind of a meh way to cap off the trip? Would love your thoughts, thanks!!

Marvel was for sure the weakest of the bunch for us, but it was still good. So by doing #2 you are for sure building up to better and better IOO.
We happen to do #2 and yes, 1923 was a nice way to end on a high note. Just a FYI the Filet and the Lamb Chops were very good. We all ordered the Filet and had the waiter add a lobster tail to them. Their is a lobster salad on the menu, so I asked and he said of course, we can make a little surf and turf for you. He brought out a whole plate of lamb chops for the table as well.
I wouldn't think eating at Palo brunch at noon would diminish the experience at 1923 for dinner even at 5:45. I mean you are likely going to be eating at the buffet or all you can eat at Castaway Cay for lunch on the other days. But this is also one of the reasons we selected the later seating. That, and we were all adults in our group and the there are less kids at the 8pm seating.
Good luck, but I wouldn't over think it too much. Whatever you decide will be fine.

Last edited:
#3. You get a floor show for dinner. 1923 gets the opportunity to be the focus of that night and should be a fairly plain background for all the Pirate costumes the following night. And you have to have somewhere.

Otherwise, try to find the menu you are least interested in and make it the final dinner.

We just returned and had option 3, which I think is best. In my opinion, it gets the weakest menu and loudest show out of the way first.

We did #3. I had no interest in the Worlds of Marvel. We dined at Palo that evening. Only bad thing about that is I missed seeing our servers on the last evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter