Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Third week of June! But we're only doing a 1-night package so we won't have a room to rest in in the afternoon on Disney Sea day. I was looking at your napkin math and Happy Entry does sound like a huuuuge advantage to knock off FS rides first thing in the morning. We didn't get the +more package so Happy Entry would help us secure mobile orders too for Snuggly Duckling...

If it drizzles/rains lightly will Believe! be canceled, or do they only cancel in the event of extreme weather? And do you know when rehearsals happen? June is rainy season and I'd be so sad to have a harbour view room with nothing to see 😭
Ahhh I booked a room-only at MC for the next day I forgot about that hahaha. I think HE will be a massive advantage to getting on at least one if not two FS rides before the lines build. I think Believe! does get cancelled fairly easily but it's a risk I'm willing to take at this point. Even without the show I think it'll just be really fun to observe what's going on in the park. If you have to make sacrifices for your trip I wouldn't do it. (If you're looking at June the room is probably already gone though unless you booked it and are just trying to decide which to cancel?) For me it's more like I probably shouldn't spend the money but I am anyways, but I'm not reducing budget elsewhere as a result. If I were to have to cut my souvenir budget by 66k yen for example, I probably wouldn't upgrade the room.

Ahhh I booked a room-only at MC for the next day I forgot about that hahaha. I think HE will be a massive advantage to getting on at least one if not two FS rides before the lines build. I think Believe! does get cancelled fairly easily but it's a risk I'm willing to take at this point. Even without the show I think it'll just be really fun to observe what's going on in the park. If you have to make sacrifices for your trip I wouldn't do it. (If you're looking at June the room is probably already gone though unless you booked it and are just trying to decide which to cancel?) For me it's more like I probably shouldn't spend the money but I am anyways, but I'm not reducing budget elsewhere as a result. If I were to have to cut my souvenir budget by 66k yen for example, I probably wouldn't upgrade the room.
How often does the Believe! show get cancelled?

That is a huge bummer getting Harbor View room, but not see the Believe show that night. Might as well aim for Fantasy Springs hotel.

Yea just trying to decide which one to cancel. I impulse-purchased the MC package this morning when I saw it pop up. My mom and daughter's birthdays are in June and that's my only justification for the hefty price tag 😂 I can't wait for your trip report!!

y'all seem so so savvy. for us on the west coast, PST, what time would I try to book a package for today for october? Also, is it 5 moths out for a whole month? Like the 1st of May opens ALL of October?

Not booking yet but really trying to get my footing

y'all seem so so savvy. for us on the west coast, PST, what time would I try to book a package for today for october? Also, is it 5 moths out for a whole month? Like the 1st of May opens ALL of October?

Not booking yet but really trying to get my footing
Well, 2am EDT is 11pm PDT. Booking for all of October opens on May 1.

How often does the Believe! show get cancelled?

That is a huge bummer getting Harbor View room, but not see the Believe show that night. Might as well aim for Fantasy Springs hotel.
I have no idea! But I've definitely seen posts about it being rained out, I imagine it makes things too slippery to be safe for the characters. June is a pretty rainy month but at the same time it doesn't rain all day. I imagine mornings tend to be rainier than evenings? Fingers crossed for sure.
Yea just trying to decide which one to cancel. I impulse-purchased the MC package this morning when I saw it pop up. My mom and daughter's birthdays are in June and that's my only justification for the hefty price tag 😂 I can't wait for your trip report!!
Oh man...in that case, I feel like you HAVE to. Don't let me convince you though, I will never be the voice of reason :rotfl: I just bought concert tickets when I was "only going to look" :hyper:

Just before the website shut down today I impulse-pounced on a Tuscany side +more package, and it came to around 210k - - which is about 50k less than my previously booked Speciale Harbor View +more pkg. Note that this also reflects a downgrade from a 4- to 3-person capacity (twin + trundle in Tuscany room vs. twin + trundle + cruise in the Speciale Harbor view). FYI the 210k price is for 1 adult and 1 young child. Still, I wonder how much more just a Tuscany room would be for you; at least it would give you that DS HE advantage.

One challenge I find with a 1 night VP at MC is that day 1 is at DL, and I'd hate to miss their electrical parade Dreamlights by going back to MC room to watch Believe. Please, board, tell me if you'd pass on Dreamlights if you could instead watch Believe from MC.

Just before the website shut down today I impulse-pounced on a Tuscany side +more package, and it came to around 210k - - which is about 50k less than my previously booked Speciale Harbor View +more pkg. Note that this also reflects a downgrade from a 4- to 3-person capacity (twin + trundle in Tuscany room vs. twin + trundle + cruise in the Speciale Harbor view). FYI the 210k price is for 1 adult and 1 young child. Still, I wonder how much more just a Tuscany room would be for you; at least it would give you that DS HE advantage.

One challenge I find with a 1 night VP at MC is that day 1 is at DL, and I'd hate to miss their electrical parade Dreamlights by going back to MC room to watch Believe. Please, board, tell me if you'd pass on Dreamlights if you could instead watch Believe from MC.
I don't think you can see Believe from the Tuscany side, but is the alternative worth 50K more? So hard to decide! I think Tuscany room-only begins at 63.5K depending on the day of the week.

My kiddo LOOOVED Dreamlights when we went last fall. She said that and the Spooky Boo Parade were the best parts of her DL experience lol. She hasn't seen Believe so if we keep the MC package we're skipping Dreamlights to watch Believe from the room, and then just sleep early to wake up for HE the next morning.

Last edited:
So cute lol. DD loves the electrical parade in Anaheim. It's the only park she has experienced, and I haven't done World since I was a kid in the 80s. I am scared, very scared of the crowd levels at TDR, and for the weather/heat/humidity.

What are your dates, if you don't mind sharing? We are June 18-19 and/or 19-20.

I don't think you can see Believe from the Tuscany side, but is the alternative worth 50K more? So hard to decide! I think Tuscany room-only begins at 63.5K depending on the day of the week.
Yep, that's the dilemma! I was pondering how much more Tuscany would be than Toy Story when packaged. It's weird, but the Tuscany MC package was only about 10k more than a DLH package that popped up a few days ago (but I didn't book lol).

Yep, that's the dilemma! I was pondering how much more Tuscany would be than Toy Story when packaged. It's weird, but the Tuscany MC package was only about 10k more than a DLH package that popped up a few days ago (but I didn't book lol).
So I know exactly....I also had a Tuscany package at one point! TS to MC Harbor View was a 66.2k increase. Tuscany to Harbor View was 31.8k increase (about $200 USD). So I think that would be a happy medium if you're feeling skeptical about harbor view. I do think Happy Entry would be worth the $200 increase for sure. I just cannot do long lines to get into the parks and I for sure don't want to be behind everyone, I want to make good use of my FS passport!

We'll be there 18-19, too! For a 1-night attractions only package at Toy Story on Jun 18 we paid 182,400 for 2 adults, and 235,800 for 2 adults + 1 child.

So I know exactly....I also had a Tuscany package at one point! TS to MC Harbor View was a 66.2k increase. Tuscany to Harbor View was 31.8k increase (about $200 USD). So I think that would be a happy medium if you're feeling skeptical about harbor view. I do think Happy Entry would be worth the $200 increase for sure. I just cannot do long lines to get into the parks and I for sure don't want to be behind everyone, I want to make good use of my FS passport!
We'll probably need a standby request to even enter stores for merch, right? That's another good reason for Happy Entry!

Is Happy Entry to Disney Sea and harbour view worth an additional 66,200 yen? I can't decide if we should switch from Toy Story Hotel to Mira Costa for a "Porto Paradiso Side Superior Room Harbor View" package! We've stayed at TSH but never Mira Costa if that makes a difference... but it's significantly more expensive! Ahh!
Tokyo Disney is the type of reason we scrimp in other parts of our lives, so that when the really special things pop up we can really enjoy them without fretting over costs. On our first trip we stayed in a Triple Room (my Dad travels with us, and I wanted an actual bed and not a trundle), not on Harborside but still $$$, and there is not a single penny I regret spending on that trip. Harbor view would be amazing, and who knows if the exchange rate will ever be this favorable again. MiraCosta is fabulous!

This attempt at Fantasy Springs Hotel, I have no qualms sleeping on a trundle / alcove :rotfl:, and missing out on the experience of staying at the new hotel. Whatever it takes! Well, not Grand chateau pricing....

So cute lol. DD loves the electrical parade in Anaheim. It's the only park she has experienced, and I haven't done World since I was a kid in the 80s. I am scared, very scared of the crowd levels at TDR, and for the weather/heat/humidity.

What are your dates, if you don't mind sharing? We are June 18-19 and/or 19-20.

We'll be there 18-19, too! For a 1-night attractions only package at Toy Story on Jun 18 we paid 182,400 for 2 adults, and 235,800 for 2 adults + 1 child.

We are there June 18-21 too!!!

Tokyo Disney is the type of reason we scrimp in other parts of our lives, so that when the really special things pop up we can really enjoy them without fretting over costs. On our first trip we stayed in a Triple Room (my Dad travels with us, and I wanted an actual bed and not a trundle), not on Harborside but still $$$, and there is not a single penny I regret spending on that trip. Harbor view would be amazing, and who knows if the exchange rate will ever be this favorable again. MiraCosta is fabulous!

This attempt at Fantasy Springs Hotel, I have no qualms sleeping on a trundle / alcove :rotfl:, and missing out on the experience of staying at the new hotel. Whatever it takes! Well, not Grand chateau pricing....

The problem is that getting a Fantasy Springs package or room in June was like being hit by lighting twice. Even getting a Miracosta package or room for June was rather difficult. I spent about a month trying to get Miracosta rooms to match my vacation package. I spent even longer trying to get the room types to match. I still haven't gotten a match for the night at the end of our package. Later months have been much easier.

OMG I just snagged a package at FS Hotel!! If anyone wants a 1-nt Mira Costa Porto Paradiso Superior Harbor View vacation package on Jun 18 let me know and I’ll time the cancellation!
Which month did you snag your FS package? 👀

You’re really good at snagging them. Getting Harbor View Miracosta is incredible itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter