Fantasmic Thread!

I need opening weekend still holding onto my record rib for 11 AM on May 24 hopefully Disney releases more options before the 24th. I'll keep checking for opening weekend. I really wish they would've given a time that they'd be dropping them. I feel like that would've been warfare, but it is what it is and ultimately I won't die if I don't get a phantasmic dining package.

What makes you think they're getting to drop more?
1. There's currently only one Participating Restaurant listed on the Fantasmic Dining Packages page, which is unusual.

2. The Rancho del Zocalo page disappeared from the DL website a few hours ago.

1. There's currently only one Participating Restaurant listed on the Fantasmic Dining Packages page, which is unusual.

2. The Rancho del Zocalo page disappeared from the DL website a few hours ago.
I wouldn’t mind a RDZ package, especially if it’s affordable.

I really hope they will have Stand by / Virtual Queue options for Fantasmic and not just (over priced) dining packages. I know the one press release said they would be I am interested in what will happen in practice.

I really hope they will have Stand by / Virtual Queue options for Fantasmic and not just (over priced) dining packages. I know the one press release said they would be I am interested in what will happen in practice.
Disney already announced that there will not be a virtual queue. There will only be a standby option and you cannot line up any earlier than two hours before the show.

Quick Question: F! was down for my trip last year in 2023.
This BB F! premium package ...where is the viewing area? I am assuming you sit on the ground. The last time I did the BB package was in August 2017...we sat on the ground but we got cushions as well. I am assuming if it sitting on the ground no cushions either.

Really besides the opening weeks....the show should be easy to see on most nights after that

Lots of room and the parks for sure have less crowds now then pre covid

I booked the dining package for one night, which is the 5 course meal per the website.

Then I booked regular BB lunch for a different day. The email with the regular BB reservation said this:

Blue Bayou Dining Packages
When you dine with us, you may also request our exciting dining package from your server and enjoy a delectable 3-course meal.

For dessert, indulge in a delightful seasonal dessert paired with your choice of 2 glasses of champagne or sparkling cider.

I don't know which one I will keep or if they are the same, if I add the package on at the time of my BB lunch with the regular reservation?
Does the dining package come with champagne or is that priced extra? For $89 I would feel better if I got a glass of champagne included.

I was lucky enough to snag a River Belle Terrace Fantasmic! Premium Dinner Dining Package for opening day when a handful of them got released a few weeks ago. They were for a 5:15 time slot, which didn't seem right to be able to eat and stay at your table for the show. Typically those had been a 7:15 time slot. I had hoped it wasn't a glitch, but I figured I would be patient. Well, Disney called today to let me know that they made a mistake with the 5:15 slot and it was indeed supposed to be 7:15. All is right with the world again.

I was lucky enough to snag a River Belle Terrace Fantasmic! Premium Dinner Dining Package for opening day when a handful of them got released a few weeks ago. They were for a 5:15 time slot, which didn't seem right to be able to eat and stay at your table for the show. Typically those had been a 7:15 time slot. I had hoped it wasn't a glitch, but I figured I would be patient. Well, Disney called today to let me know that they made a mistake with the 5:15 slot and it was indeed supposed to be 7:15. All is right with the world again.
Where is the River Belle package on the website??

Ohhhh so they are letting you keep it but changing the time? This may be good news for you all and a tip those reservations are opening again soon. Im also hopeful it means my regular riverbell can be uograded

Ohhhh so they are letting you keep it but changing the time? This may be good news for you all and a tip those reservations are opening again soon. Im also hopeful it means my regular riverbell can be uograded
I think you are right. You cannot make a reservation at RB for 7PM on almost every date.....I did a test run before!

Yeah, they told me the time changed and said I can cancel if the new time does not work out. LOL.

Quick Question: F! was down for my trip last year in 2023.
This BB F! premium package ...where is the viewing area? I am assuming you sit on the ground. The last time I did the BB package was in August 2017...we sat on the ground but we got cushions as well. I am assuming if it sitting on the ground no cushions either.
Sit on the ground. They haven’t done cushions since before Covid. BB used to sit right up front center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter