• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall 2016 DCP?

Cassimack

Mickey's Mouseketeer
So I dunno about anyone else, but I am SUPER excited to do the DCP in a year!! Of course I realize I may not get accepted but still, confidence is half of it right? Anyone else planning on trying for Fall 2016?

I want to, but I'm not sure. It'd be the fall of my sophomore year, which in theory seems like a good enough time to do it, but still... I gotta work out logistics and stuff.

I'm actually at community college right now, and I thought it would be best to try and do it before I transfer to a University for my junior year kind of like an inbetween thing. If I wont be able to get scholarships though after I do the dcp I don't think I will do it next fall...:/

I'm going to apply for fall 2016! Nervous because I'll be graduating in the spring. I really hope it works out.

I'm going to apply for fall 2016! Nervous because I'll be graduating in the spring. I really hope it works out.
That's actually what my boyfriend wanted me to do for awhile, but I decided to just go ahead and apply just in case I didn't make it when I applied after graduating! You could always just take another class! Ha

I am going to apply for Fall 2016! I will be a sophomore! I am SO excited and super excited that you guys are already talking about it!

I'm (probably) not going to apply for the DCP, but I am going to apply to their biotech internship for fall 2016! I graduate this spring, and because of how I've had to schedule classes I could never fit in taking a semester off. I'm actually thinking of maybe applying for both, and if I don't get into one I can still do the other.

I am also planning on applying for fall 2016, which will be the first semester of my sophomore year of college. I'm going do it then while I am still taking general classes because I figured it would be a lot harder to make up credits once I have transferred and have a more difficult major. I am so excited and I wish you guys the best of luck while applying!

I want to do it, currently a freshman at college and considering fall 2016.

However, I'm worried about how it will affect my college GPA. I know even if credits DO transfer, it most likely will not have the credits I need to qualify as a Finance major in my uni.

I have been trying to find youtube videos or just stories of people who did DCP to calm my nerves, so far haven't found so much related to my situation.

Really want to do it though :(

I am applying for Fall 2016, too! I graduate in the spring, so I will have to apply while I'm still enrolled for it to count. Anybody know when the application will come out for Fall?

I am applying for Fall 2016, too! I graduate in the spring, so I will have to apply while I'm still enrolled for it to count. Anybody know when the application will come out for Fall?
From my research, I'm pretty sure applications for fall usually come out late January/early February!

Does anyone know when they usually cut off applications for Fall? My DD is thinking of applying, but is not sure if it is right for her. We have a trip to WDW in March and I am hoping she can talk to some CP cast members and then decide if she wants to do it after our trip. So I am hoping applications can be taken through the month of March.

I am definitely going to try the DCP for Fall 2016. The wait for the applications to drop is killing me already and its so far away. I would be taking it for my first semester of my sophomore year. I actually don't plan on taking any classes from my university as I get internship credits and all that jazz. However, I am thinking of taking a Disney Heritage class! I wish everyone the best of luck with their applications!

Does anyone know when they usually cut off applications for Fall? My DD is thinking of applying, but is not sure if it is right for her. We have a trip to WDW in March and I am hoping she can talk to some CP cast members and then decide if she wants to do it after our trip. So I am hoping applications can be taken through the month of March.
To my knowledge, the application for Fall usually ends in March. Unfortunately, I am not sure if that means the end of March, the middle, or even the beginning! I hope everything works out for you!

To my knowledge, the application for Fall usually ends in March. Unfortunately, I am not sure if that means the end of March, the middle, or even the beginning! I hope everything works out for you!

Thanks, I guess we just wait and see.

Usually early March is the cut off. Earlier the better because they have to fill different roles.

My S did it twice: first time was great, second time not so great.
First time: FOH good hours
Second time: BOH bad hours

Like anything, some times it's great other times it isn't

Usually early March is the cut off. Earlier the better because they have to fill different roles.

My S did it twice: first time was great, second time not so great.
First time: FOH good hours
Second time: BOH bad hours

Like anything, some times it's great other times it isn't
If you don't mine me asking, what do FOH and BOH stand for?

I will be applying! This spring is my last semester in college so last chance!!

That is the same for my daughter. She is in a serious relationship now (well has been for the last two years), so I think she may decide not to apply. But I thought she may change her mind after our March trip. It actually may be better for her to start looking for a real/permanent type job though since she is thinking she will want to get married in another year or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter