Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

Hi - I'm starting to wrap my mind around G+ but have a few questions around possible strategies for it.

We will be on-site for a short pre-cruise trip at the end of May. We will have 1 full day in the MK. We're hoping to be there at rope drop but we're doing Epcot AH the night before so it's hard to say for sure if we'll make it that early. With G+ is it better to get a few LLs with short waits out of the way with G+ first thing, then move on to rides that may run out of LLs? Or do we just ride standby with short waits and get Jungle Cruise, Space, etc. starting at 7 am? Hope that makes sense.

We're doing AK half day. I'm hoping to not have to purchase G+ for it but I will if needed. If we get there at rope drop I'm not sure if I should just purchase an ILL for FOP and then ride everything else standby?? Or if there's a better strategy for AK without G+.

Thanks for any suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter