ever had laughing gas at the dentist.......?

Yes.

I don’t enjoy the dentist. I can do regular fillings fine but for anything more major I need gas to be relaxed. It works wonders and keeps me from being miserable.
can i message you

Yes, it made me super paranoid. The machines beeping were super loud, but voices were very far away. It was for my wisdom teeth removal, they gave me laughing gas while trying to get the IV anesthetic going to fully knock me out. They were having trouble finding a vein and told me they might have to go ahead without knocking me out. I was preparing to scream if they tried.

Never but I have had other anesthesia at the dentist.
I suspect it’s not very popular in my region. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I had it when they removed my wisdom teeth. It made me paranoid and not relaxed, I felt awful and it caused me throw up after ripping the stitches from the tooth removal. When they removed the other two I opted for novocaine and it was a way better experience. I would not do the gas again unless it was my only option.

Once. It did absolutely nothing. They were expecting the gas to work. Since it didn't, my time in the chair was.....shall we say....unpleasant.

No, just Novocain (thanks autocorrect!). If you can withstand the drilling/grinding (or crunching for wisdom tooth) sounds, the Novocain works fine.

Laughing gas makes the dentist bearable. I float away - not entirely asleep but not really concerned about the real world either. It's especially relaxing with headphones of some favorite music.

Yes.

I don’t enjoy the dentist. I can do regular fillings fine but for anything more major I need gas to be relaxed. It works wonders and keeps me from being miserable.
Me also plus I use the weighted x-ray blanket thing 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter