ECV sign

h&D3

Mouseketeer
This may sound stupid, but I want to make a tag to put on my ECV so I can distinguish it from others in the parks. Yeah, I know I'll probably remember which is mine, but I just want to do something fun.
I found this bike license plate that I can personalize.... It's probably about 5" wide. I don't want to use my real name, so I was trying to think of something fun I could put on it instead. (Just like people do with personalized license plates.)
Can anyone think of something cute or funny I could put on there?
mnplate.JPG

this is what i had made for hubby
20231123_180620.jpg
And I had this made for our grandson's wagon (at home! )
20231128_154737.jpg
I know you said you didn't want your name but thought you might like to see what I was able to get done. For hubby's I said "Pluto and his name" for the other I said "sword and the stone cartoon"
I ordered them from someone in the Facebook group of furloughed cast members and he delivered them to our resort.

This may sound stupid, but I want to make a tag to put on my ECV so I can distinguish it from others in the parks. Yeah, I know I'll probably remember which is mine, but I just want to do something fun.
I found this bike license plate that I can personalize.... It's probably about 5" wide. I don't want to use my real name, so I was trying to think of something fun I could put on it instead. (Just like people do with personalized license plates.)
Can anyone think of something cute or funny I could put on there?
View attachment 859440
MINE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter