Earthbounds Trade Pins

Earthbound

Earning My Ears
Hi! We (ear_poppin & I) have Pin Traded at WDW, DLR & DLRP for the past 5 years, we trade from the UK & would love to make more trades across the pond!

Our trade pins are here, if you see a pin then please let us know even if there is nothing on our wants list!!

Trade references can be found at Dizpins under earthbound06@tiscali.co.uk

Look forward to hopefully trading with you!! :thumbsup2

Your gold stars, are the backstamps correct? I have like 6 or 7 of that set but only 1 is real.....I would be interested in a few of those...and the Tink w/Space Mtn in the background. I only have one of your wants tho.....the old fly bait 72401....
I really need to update our pinpics page, it's just so hard, we've got literally thousands of pins......

Will have a look & get back to you - I assume you mean do they have gold or silver coloured backing? I am waiting on a trade for fly-bait but to be honest i've more or less given up as the trader WAS supposed to have mailed it in February & then again in March - I really had my hopes set as I need the beige color variation (I have the original) - oh well. First time in almost 150 traded I feel like i've been ripped off by a Pinpics trader - now no contact at all after confirming receipt of my pin as well!!! :mad:

Well they should be gold, but also there are a lot floating around that have the Jessica backstamp when they shouldn't (like Pluto or Jack or the Evil Queen.....) or the box the backstamp is in is wrong.....there are too many scrapped versions of those out there. LOL
I'm happy to give you my fly-bait in trade, we don't need it, it's an extra and since we have no plans to go back until 2011 or 12 it's all good. :) Let me know, I will hold it for you. :)

Thanks for that! Will have a look tonight & let you know - am busy packing for the Easter weekend & then off to WDW next Friday, so all the trade pins will be pulled & packed at the same time!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter