Dole Whip boozy drinks on Fantasy

WINTER

DIS Veteran
Where can you get them on the Fantasy? I know you can get them at Wheezies Freezies on the Wish.

On the Dream and Fantasy, I’ve seen alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) Dole Whips at Frozone Treats on the pool deck. They are not quite the same as the Dole whips in the parks, though — they are more liquidy.

Is this something available on the other ships? I'm on the Magic this summer and would like to seek one (or more) out.

Last edited:
Anyone knows if these are non-dairy as well? I mean, real DOLE?
Asking as many have referred to them as being “different” than in the parks.

Anyone knows if these are non-dairy as well? I mean, real DOLE?
Asking as many have referred to them as being “different” than in the parks.
If they market it as Dole Whip, it needs to be from Dole - and is, thereby, non-dairy.

It is a little more icy, sort of a crunch, instead of the smooth soft serve we are used to.

If they market it as Dole Whip, it needs to be from Dole - and is, thereby, non-dairy.
I am asking as DOLE provide a powder that needs to be “hydrated”, by their instructions by adding water, which keeps it non-dairy. I guess nothing would prevent their customers from adding milk into the mix, thereby making it dairy.

Some interesting info from their website: http://www.dolesoftserve.com/prod-info.cfm

I am asking as DOLE provide a powder that needs to be “hydrated”, by their instructions by adding water, which keeps it non-dairy. I guess nothing would prevent their customers from adding milk into the mix, thereby making it dairy.

Some interesting info from their website: http://www.dolesoftserve.com/prod-info.cfm

Okay, never considered that. Since it is sold as a non-dairy option practically everywhere (other than vanilla). But McDonald’s did superheat their coffee beyond manufacturer’s instructions, so it’s always a possibility.

Maybe they assume people know / expect Dole Whip to be non-dairy at this point. It only takes one unknowing worker to mess it up.

And, yes, it’s sold as a powder to be mixed with cold water.

Nothing about dairy/non-dairy noted on the drink offering placard. (But I see the non- alcoholic offering with price listed; that’s not in my memory).

IMG_7484.jpeg

I had one with dark rum on the Dream in January 2023. It was delicious! I will also concur, they're not the same as the ones in the parks; HOWEVER, still absolutely scrumptious!!

IMG_4187.jpeg

Replying to my own question, I asked on my Disney Dream cruise and they confirmed it was non-dairy, even though not marked on the menu (quite puzzling how Disney goes to great lengths to annotate every food item, and still misses the spot once in a while)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter