Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I stayed BC club level last May with the kids. I didn't think to book.a BB offer for this summer.

Do anyone know if I can call and try to get one? If so - what number to call?

I loved the machines so much in CL that I bought one 9 years ago and it's going strong. Nespresso pods range in intensity, so they have a strong one, medium and decaf. The pods names in CL differ from the commercial ones I get from the Nespresso site so I don't remember the exact names but there's a red one, light brown and black one. Strong, medium and decaf.
What model do you recommend?

I stayed BC club level last May with the kids. I didn't think to book.a BB offer for this summer.

Do anyone know if I can call and try to get one? If so - what number to call?

Don’t beat yourself up for not booking it. Bounceback offers were not available last May. They were not resumed after Covid until July. So unfortunately you didn't even have that as an option.

I have a Delonghi vertuo. I prefer the vertuo vs the original pods. I HIGHLY recommend to also get the Aeroccino frother if you like lattes. If you want to get crazy and like mochas, a little Promised Land Midnight Chocolate milk is amazing frothed. I will never buy any other chocolate milk ever.

Breakfast foods have been plentiful. There’s always eggs and some sort of meat (ham, bacon, or sausage.) Every morning has had an oatmeal bar, meats and cheeses, fruits, danishes, croissants, cakes, etc. The champagne is sitting in a chiller on the counter to make your own mimosas along with a Bloody Mary Bar - self serve!

Snack time has been pretty standard: Chips, pretzels, nuts, cookies, candy, etc. They offer to make these fun champagne juice drinks on ice which are really refreshing!

243F92AE-7D2D-4909-8B72-25433D71B708.jpeg

Dinner has been really good. Tonight we had bao buns with sweet n sour chicken, macaroni casserole, pork belly with saffron rice, veggie platters, meats, cheeses, and breads. Other nights was macaroni, meatballs, short ribs and mash, Alfredo chicken, etc. Super filling!

Alcohol is always self serve in the evenings so no need to worry about the pour 😂 they’ve had about six bottles of wine and champagne out at dinner.

Staff are phenomenal! They remember you really well and make the effort to acknowledge you and follow up with plans.

Dinner has been really good. Tonight we had bao buns with sweet n sour chicken, macaroni casserole, pork belly with saffron rice, veggie platters, meats, cheeses, and breads. Other nights was macaroni, meatballs, short ribs and mash, Alfredo chicken, etc. Super filling!

Alcohol is always self serve in the evenings so no need to worry about the pour 😂 they’ve had about six bottles of wine and champagne out at dinner.

Staff are phenomenal! They remember you really well and make the effort to acknowledge you and follow up with plans.
Thanks so much for giving us all a sneak peek! If only we could pop in to visit! You are making us hungry with such a club level spread! Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay and don't forget to ask for a Boardwalk drink duckling to take back as a souvenir. Love your sunset view!!!

I got my son a Nespresso machine after his last cl stay in 2021. I got a Vertuo from Macy’s.com . They have great sales and you can get cash back from rakuten. He didn’t care for frothers at first but asked for one later so I had to buy separately.

They had a coffee advent calendar one year (Nespresso.com)and that was fun trying a different coffee every day!

He likes the Starbucks pods you can get at Target. He likes Colombian and Pikes Peak.

I don’t care for Nespresso , I just like coffee from a pot. Poly cl has the best coffee currently for those like me.

Ohhh, after I saw this I called (again) to try to change my upcoming BB trip. The only thing available at BWI is the garden room, and I just don't want to do that. However, because I'm a sucker, they were able to "help" me change my RV non-CL BB to the only WV room at YC - a CL room Disney math strikes again. I will definitely be calling to try to get into BWI CL right until the bitter end! I still have 10 days, after all. Sounds like you are having an amazing time, enjoy, and thanks for posting!

Ohhh, after I saw this I called (again) to try to change my upcoming BB trip. The only thing available at BWI is the garden room, and I just don't want to do that. However, because I'm a sucker, they were able to "help" me change my RV non-CL BB to the only WV room at YC - a CL room Disney math strikes again. I will definitely be calling to try to get into BWI CL right until the bitter end! I still have 10 days, after all. Sounds like you are having an amazing time, enjoy, and thanks for posting!
You just can’t escape CL. 😉 have a great trip.

You just can’t escape CL. 😉 have a great trip.
I have no business booking CL by myself, but honestly, I am feeling a little revengeful after being a sick zombie during my trip. I'll cancel my one real dinner and do more snacking to make up for it. And the BB rate is...well, I mean, it's a lot better than the AP rate! I hope those ladies are ready to pour me some wine, including additional "line wine" for my corkcicle ;). (But I will keep checking back for BWI, which is the CL I was enthusiastic about splurging on!)

I will definitely be calling to try to get into BWI CL right until the bitter end! I still have 10 days, after all.
What time of day are you calling about BB availability? Regular and BB inventory changes happen all day and not just in the morning.

Dave

What time of day are you calling about BB availability? Regular and BB inventory changes happen all day and not just in the morning.

Dave
I am winging it based on when I'm not in meetings ;). I'm West Coast anyways, so it is pretty much never morning in the 407 when I call! I use the nonscientific method of looking at fluctuations in AP and other availability, which obviously has nothing to do with BB. I will keep trying, but since they are booking BB as a package unless you specifically tell them you want room only, and not a package, I worry that it's a little late to expect much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter