• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Tsum Tsum

Those that have been playing for a while, is it better to save coins and buy the special boxes?
I think it is, in general the premium Tsums are better (other than Chip and/or Dale, who in my opinion are very good). If you can get a few premium Tsums and start leveling them up your total score will go up.

Thanks! My main character was Mickey, at level 8. I just switched to Dale, and beat my high score the first time playing as Dale. I also have Donald, Pluto and Goofy. I now have enough coins for a special box.

Just started playing a week ago and I'm hooked. I play daily and hope to send hearts several times a day.

ID: parkay57

I play daily, looking for p to trade hearts with, screen name is the same as my username tink12713

Just started playing this game and I love it! Looking for some line friends to give/receive hearts! I play daily :)

My line ID is midoriivy (same as username here)

Just started this past weekend. Look for some friends. I've added a few of you, user name scambone

just started playing a few days ago. I have a question why will it only let you invite some people to play? I have lots on my line account and they eventually show up in on the game but under the invite (where you get the coins for inviting) it only shows up once in awhile?

please add me: beccaboo3432

Last edited:
just started playing a few days ago. I have a question why will it only let you invite some people to play? I have lots on my line account and they eventually show up in on the game but under the invite (where you get the coins for inviting) it only shows up once in awhile?

please add me: bec1225
I still don't know how that works. I started a group called Diz Tsum on Line as I searched for one and nothing showed up. I think once you are in the group you can send and receive hearts from other members.

I have tried to add people from here, but some of the names say user not found.

I'm rsquirrel44 on Line.

Last edited:
c2tNCwL.jpg
Thanks for all the hearts guys! I am sure to not run out soon!

I'm stuck at home sick and I'm all out of lives. What am I suppose to do with myself now? :sad1:
Sn: lizlemonaid

I send hearts back!

Just discovered this game & totally addicted! Aaahhh! ;P

Need more friends to play with. Line SN: LaurenKP80

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter