Disney Springs worth it for kids?

We don't like DS....especially now that it has expanded. It's a lot of shops, restaurants and it's just too big (and expensive). If you do go, Rainforest Cafe and T-rex is worth it though.

Does anyone how much build a Dino is? My son already has the dinosaur puppet from build a bear so wondering if it's worth the price for build a Dino and if they're similar
They had a few options. They were between $16 and $24 . Most being 18 or 20. We added a scent for a couple dollars. We chose not to add clothes / accessories. That can add up. They are a pretty good size and seem well made.

They had a few options. They were between $16 and $24 . Most being 18 or 20. We added a scent for a couple dollars. We chose not to add clothes / accessories. That can add up. They are a pretty good size and seem well made.
Thanks I will definitely splurge and let my son choose one! We already have a big collection of marvel and Star Wars but this is Disney so why not?

We always make at least one visit with grandchildren. Shared ice cream concoctions at Ghiradellis (sp?) is a traditional treat, as well as a careful inspection of merchandise at the Christmas shop, because we always take home an ornament. As they got a bit older, Disney Quest was a hit.

They haven't seen the remodelled Disney Springs yet, but I am betting they will love entertainment and snacks. They are perfectly capable of being charmed by the scenery and performers, while totally ignoring the mall-like aspects.

We were there is last week with a small group (kids are 12,9,8,6,5). I haven't been there is 4 years. While the kids like the candy store, World of Disney, Lego Store, etc., the bus situation for those staying on-site kind of stinks. You used to be able to get a bus not far from the Disney stores and then there was a second stop up closer to Disney Quest. Not anymore. It is a hike though the shopping district that doesn't really interest me on a Disney vacation and then the bus stop forces you to walk even further away from the Disney stores side before looping back around to the bus pickup location. We will probably rethink this for future trips.

We always do Disney Springs on our first night. It's a lot of fun just to wander around, take in the sights and get in the Disney mood. There always seems to be a kids dance party going on and our son has fun wandering through the Lego and Disney stores. We also love Raglan road. Honestly, it's probably a bit boring for him but Disney isn't just for the kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter