Disney Springs bus from Ecot?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Has anyone taken the bus from Epcot to Disney Springs lately? We always have bad luck with Disney Springs resort buses and are trying to decide whether it would be quicker to drive to Epcot so we can drive to Disney Springs after but I really prefer to let Disney do the driving when possible!

Has anyone taken the bus from Epcot to Disney Springs lately? We always have bad luck with Disney Springs resort buses and are trying to decide whether it would be quicker to drive to Epcot so we can drive to Disney Springs after but I really prefer to let Disney do the driving when possible!
Walk out the International Gate to the Boardwalk Inn (about 15 minutes?) and take a bus from the front of the hotel. The zip line readout is pretty accurate in telling you how long before DS bus comes. Should you still want to take an Uber this would be a decent pick up point.

Walk out the International Gate to the Boardwalk Inn (about 15 minutes?) and take a bus from the front of the hotel. The zip line readout is pretty accurate in telling you how long before DS bus comes. Should you still want to take an Uber this would be a decent pick up point.
This is what I was thinking. Beach Club is a little closer though. From there either taking DS bus or uber.

Thanks for the ideas!! Im glad I asked, I didnt think about Saratoga or being so close to Boardwalk, both seem like a great plan :)

You can take the bus to Saratoga Springs, get off at the Congress Park stop and then walk to Disney Springs. You enter near Earl of Sandwich and Once Upon a Toy.
We plan on stopping at Earl, so this may be our best option. How long should we allow for the walk and bus ride to Saratoga? I know Saratoga is a quick 5 minute ride but dont know the direction of the stations within the resort and how much time to allow for that part.

We plan on stopping at Earl, so this may be our best option. How long should we allow for the walk and bus ride to Saratoga? I know Saratoga is a quick 5 minute ride but dont know the direction of the stations within the resort and how much time to allow for that part.
The walk is maybe 10 minutes depending on how fast of a walker you are. If you can power walk you can do the walk in 5-7 minutes. I think Congress Park is the 4th stop in the loop and the intercom on the bus will announce what stop they're approaching so you'll know when to get off. You'll need to pad in some time for people getting on/off at each stop as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter