Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Is tomorrow, 12/24, the last day for the codes or is there one for 12/25 also? I can't remember from previous years.

Today's code (12/25) is 25DEND.

This should be the final code for this year's bonus points.

Thanks to everyone who posted this year's codes.

Merry Christmas!

So disappointed in myself, I don't get the emails and for some reason despite being subscribed to this thread, I don't get the updates from that either...so I missed the ENTIRE Christmas points bonus round due to forgetfulness and no reminders :(

I did email about not getting my email newsletters. Hopefully they can at least fix it.

I am wondering though, I notice I have three survey's worth 225 on my screen to take...yet I can't click open any of them. Do they keep old surveys up or is there yet another glitch?

So disappointed in myself, I don't get the emails and for some reason despite being subscribed to this thread, I don't get the updates from that either...so I missed the ENTIRE Christmas points bonus round due to forgetfulness and no reminders :(

I did email about not getting my email newsletters. Hopefully they can at least fix it.

I am wondering though, I notice I have three survey's worth 225 on my screen to take...yet I can't click open any of them. Do they keep old surveys up or is there yet another glitch?

I hear ya :( I only remembered to check 2 days.

Emails won't get you those codes.
I bet the site is whacked as Disney sites are all down for the most part due to the new offer out today.

Emails won't get you those codes.
I bet the site is whacked as Disney sites are all down for the most part due to the new offer out today.

No, but hopefully if I get the emails working I will receive the reminders and not miss out on the next round of bonus codes...or my newsletter codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter