Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

it doesn't look like its been posted yet. Last year was SO much better - it was posted by 9AM CST every day

Woot Woot, I was hoping such a page existed! Thank you :)
QUESTION:
If I used to get their emails and now I don't even see them in my SPAM folder, what happened? What should I do ? I checked my account email and it is correct.

You have to log into the site go to MY Account and Enable Emails. They somehow must've gotten turned off. I saw in my inbox on the site that I had numerous messages telling me that if I wanted emails to enable them.

The bonus points are only available via the email newsletter. If you aren't getting the emails (and assuming you've checked any sort of junk folder or spam filters) you may need to contact DMR and make sure they have the correct email address.

Disney does seem to have a history with problems with emails that are "correct" but don't work for them.

Thanks!! Will investigate further!
:goodvibes

You have to log into the site go to MY Account and Enable Emails. They somehow must've gotten turned off. I saw in my inbox on the site that I had numerous messages telling me that if I wanted emails to enable them.

Yea for some reason, it was disabled...don't know how that happened. I contact them to see if i can retrieve the points from newsletter. I didn't realized that you had to get points from email..not by opening the newsletter on the Movie rewards .com.

Just a general thought on the email...reset in anyways, even if it _looks_ correct. Just in case there is something funky with it that can't be seen (I work in IT. I have an apostrophe in my name. I know the troubles that can cause...)

Wow, I heard back from them in less than 24 hours?! Pretty amazing! They looked back at my account and the month I stoppped entering in the points until today, they gave me the ccredit on! Unfortunately he didn't give me any advice on getting the emails. LOL! I hope that I will get next months, but I guess I have to wait and see!

B4BsYHfCMAEjX7a.jpg

Wow, I heard back from them in less than 24 hours?! Pretty amazing! They looked back at my account and the month I stoppped entering in the points until today, they gave me the ccredit on! Unfortunately he didn't give me any advice on getting the emails. LOL! I hope that I will get next months, but I guess I have to wait and see!

Same thing with me....they gave me 6 months worth of the newsletter points...
;)

I have a bunch of codes that are still in the DVDs/BluRays.

Am I better off holding on to them or should I enter them right away?

The reason I'm holding on to them is because in the past they had promotions where if you enter X amount of codes in X amount of time you would get X amount of bonus codes. In the past I got some great bonus codes this way.

Do they ever expire or lower in value?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter