Disney Magic Kingdoms

Think I caught some cheaters in the Striking Gold event, thought I'd offer up the info here before ratting them out.

In a discussion about staying up on leaderboards with friend that think it's hopeless, I decided to take screenshots of my board after collecting trophies to show it can be done. This morning I took 2 photos an hour apart and noticed something. 2 players totals had jumped 40 points in that time. Since there's only 26 tasks and attractions that drop trophies, even if they all were ready to collect at once, it doesn't seem there's any legitimate way this increase could happen in just 1 hour. Is there something I'm missing or are these two sneaks?

Think I caught some cheaters in the Striking Gold event, thought I'd offer up the info here before ratting them out.

In a discussion about staying up on leaderboards with friend that think it's hopeless, I decided to take screenshots of my board after collecting trophies to show it can be done. This morning I took 2 photos an hour apart and noticed something. 2 players totals had jumped 40 points in that time. Since there's only 26 tasks and attractions that drop trophies, even if they all were ready to collect at once, it doesn't seem there's any legitimate way this increase could happen in just 1 hour. Is there something I'm missing or are these two sneaks?

It's actually quite possible for someone's total to legitimately jump like that. If they were playing offline for awhile, then all trophies that they collected would be added to their total once they got back online. So the 40 points may have been collected over several hours of offline play.

Ahhh didn't even know that was a thing to play off line. Assumed it was manipulating the time on your phone to cycle through tasks faster.

Has anyone noticed when the live stream will be? I know in the past, it’s announced as to who the new character group is and then a live stream and then details. With the holidays I’m assuming there is a de
Ay in the live stream. I just thought maybe it was announced and I missed it. Happy holidays to everyone.

Is anyone else tired of looking at Halloween decorations in their park? Don’t get me wrong I love Halloween but my Christmas tree is up now and I would like to see Christmas come to my game as well!

Eh, I am ok with it. My daughter is wearing a halloween dress right now and we won't really put up any Christmas decorations for a few more weeks (though judging by my Facebook feed we are the exception not the rule)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter