• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was looking at the park design on 9074. Looks really good. Does anyone know if anything other than Jumpin Jellyfish and the Zootopia stuff is missing?

Finally got all the ears for Judy. I felt like I was collecting Donald ears again! Is the only way to get the Race Track by spending actual money? I haven't seen a gem amount to buy it yet. Actually, I can't even find it other than when they try to sell me a package deal.

Finally got all the ears for Judy. I felt like I was collecting Donald ears again! Is the only way to get the Race Track by spending actual money? I haven't seen a gem amount to buy it yet. Actually, I can't even find it other than when they try to sell me a package deal.

If you don't buy it in the package it only comes in a platinum chest

Is it better to spend gems on characters or attractions? Thanks!
There are certain premium attractions that offer gold trophies or gold coins during events. I'd buy those attractions first. The premium characters are only really relevant during their own themed events. After their event ends...sadly...I don't have much use for them other than collecting magic.

This is not a complaint, just a statement. The Pawpsicles are killing me. The recorder and ear hats are dropping pretty regularly, but it takes forever to get the number of Pawps to level up each time. Typically the common item for a group of characters has way more opportunities to drop.

I am enjoying the fact that this update seems to be taking me longer to complete and that I'm not just FLYING through on my way to doing nothing again.

Flashs ears are killing me. I started out fine with them, have Flash at L3, but I didn't collect any yesterday. The fact that they are rare and Pete is the only character that collects the doesn't help, but I think I was 0/4 or 5 yesterday. Hopefully when my Judy finishes her current task my Police Station will become available. it also drops Flashes ears.

How's everyone doing in trophy challenge? I have 340 trophies collected but I don't know where I stand in terms of rank yet because I've been playing offline.

383 earning me a 50 rank at the moment. looking at the top and seeing folks over 1000 gives me doubts about their legitimacy but such is life.

I'm currently #185 at 240 trophies. You'd fall just out of the top 50 in my grouping. Basically I don't think the rewards for the leaderboard arn't worht the time, so I just played for the event rewards.

How's everyone doing in trophy challenge? I have 340 trophies collected but I don't know where I stand in terms of rank yet because I've been playing offline.
I have 355 and I'm in 5th on my leaderboard.

I'm currently #185 at 240 trophies. You'd fall just out of the top 50 in my grouping. Basically I don't think the rewards for the leaderboard arn't worht the time, so I just played for the event rewards.
Yea I'm hoping I'll fall into an easier leaderboard when I come back online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter