Disney Magic Kingdoms

I purchased Olaf with my saved up gems, I was pleasantly surprised that he was only 180. I will probably buy that little float bundle for $2 just to finally kill off pop-up ads from my game. Unfortunately Goofy is busy until this afternoon so I can't do the 6-minute mission. Poor planning on my part, but not the end of the world.
Same here. I don't need the concession stand since the shields are very easy to come by. I already have over 20,000, and I figure I could really use m $6 far more than I could silly video game currency.

Same here. I don't need the concession stand since the shields are very easy to come by. I already have over 20,000, and I figure I could really use m $6 far more than I could silly video game currency.

Wow, I can't believe you already have $20k shields! I've only accumulated 2,000 so far and thought I was doing good haha. I bought the bundle with the concession stand and it produces 107 shields every 6hrs so definitely can get shields quicker through character tasks.

Anyone else a little disappointed none of our other attractions have switched to produce shields? I thought during NBC some of them switched to pumpcoins but I could be making that up.

I'm also pretty happy I have been waiting to upgrade Minnie since her costume needs so many ears so I already have a few built up towards that. I also never got Daisy's costume because by the time I could, Halloween was over so that's helping since one of her fabrics can be used towards Minnie's Christmas costume. Off to try to gather things for Mickey's costume now since I have nothing towards his yet as he was at level 10 already. Overall, I think I'm happy with the event so far, check back in after I get 20 frozen fountains and I'm sure I'll be feeling differently!

Anyone having problems with their game freezing today? I've never had this problem, but since the update my game has frozen (no pun intended) four times. I keep having to force a shut down and then wait for the game to reload. I'm playing on iOS.

I meant to ask in my last post, has anyone noticed the number 1 under tokens in the chests? Any clue what that means? If they were under decorations I was hoping it would be the limit to how many we can get but they seem to only be under the character tokens.

Great start Supernova
Which characters give best Shields I have been doing many short time tasks for 2hrs and only just got to 4K
Any buildings or attractions helping?
Also should I bring in Phillip as I'm holding off as don't want any his items in the chests I have waiting to ppen

Last edited:
Anyone having problems with their game freezing today? I've never had this problem, but since the update my game has frozen (no pun intended) four times. I keep having to force a shut down and then wait for the game to reload. I'm playing on iOS.

Yep. Same thing here. Started yesterday. I know it's "frozen" themed but I'm not sure this is what they meant. ;) I'm also on iOS on an iPhone 7.

Great start Supernova
Which characters give best Shields I have been doing many short time tasks for 2hrs and only just got to 4K
Any buildings or attractions helping?
Also should I bring in Phillip as I'm holding off as don't want any his items in the chests I have waiting to ppen
The Sleeping Beauty characters aren't doing anything for me at all, along with the Incredibles characters. So it has been business as usual for those characters.

As for how I'm doing so well so far, I want to hold off on that information for now. I don't want the developers to catch on JUST yet. Let's leave it at that I have ALL of Minnie's green fabric so far, and Olaf is almost ready to go up to level 2!

There is a glitch in the update that is allowing many users to start tasks for certain characters, which are then instantaneously completed, and can then be started again immediately; repeat, etc., which is allowing many people to collect at very high rates.

There is a glitch in the update that is allowing many users to start tasks for certain characters, which are then instantaneously completed, and can then be started again immediately; repeat, etc., which is allowing many people to collect at very high rates.
:) :) :) :) :)

of course im not one of the lucky ones, haha.
but im playing on a laptop and not a phone or tablet...

So Donald has to be in his pumpkin costume in order to help with Mickey's costume fabric.

I'm on iPhone and Bo Peep seems to behave normally for me. I don't have Mr. Incredible.

I'm not one of the lucky ones either, but people have reported it occurring with several different characters. It has also occurred on PC versions, apparently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter