Disney Enchanted Tales

What buildings are we required to buy for tasks? I have 30K chocolates - maybe I can get ahead of the game. Still waiting on perfume so I can unlock the green bimbette.

I think only the Butcher Shop and the Dairy Barn are required for the event. (From what I can see in the event chapters.)

I bought the Kingdom Curio Shop first since Flynn wasn't very useful. And it opens new tasks for Shorty as well. The fishmonger and butcher shop after because it opens longer tasks for Cogsworth and Maurice. And then the Arendelle Curio Shop which opens new tasks for Carol. Maybe more characters but these are what I remember. (I can't look since everyone's busy.)

Hope this helps make it a little easier to decide what to get first. ;)

I seem to get those first. Makes no sense. I cannot get the white flowers.

I cannot get any perfume bottles at all. I have used Belle, Rapunzle and Anna and so far zero. I did Belle (5 mins) for 3 hours straight and not a single bottle.
The flock of geese really helped me a lot with the daisies. I tried not to spend money after how horrid the winter event was, but after seeing how many flowers were going to be needed for this event, and hearing of the drop rate, I opted in. It was worth it.

Still struggling with pink and dark purple flowers. Perfume bottles took over 100 tries each, and only Belle dropped them. This is ridiculous.

That being said, I can definitely let our developers know that you are finding it difficult to get this item! They will be able to keep this in mind for any future updates!
If you have any other questions, please let me know!

They really do not care. This is pretty much their blanket response. They want you to get frustrated and spend a ridiculous amount of real money on virtual diamonds for virtual items. That is their only goal after all. ;) Gotta pay those developers somehow.

Chapter 2 so far so good... for Verte's main quest line so far:

1 hr task to go try on clothes
5 minute task to pick flowers
3 hour task to write notes

Thats as far as ive gotten. So far i didnt need any new buildings, characters, or supplies for these quests.

I also got a new sideline task with phillippe and the bookseller. Anyone else get any other quests?

Chapter 2 so far so good... for Verte's main quest line so far:

1 hr task to go try on clothes
5 minute task to pick flowers
3 hour task to write notes

Thats as far as ive gotten. So far i didnt need any new buildings, characters, or supplies for these quests.

I also got a new sideline task with phillippe and the bookseller. Anyone else get any other quests?

Nope same as you. And an optional 'purchase diamonds' quest for 750 chocolates.

Ok, chapter 2. Anyone else's flowers not even showing up as an option to earn?
Nevermind! Turns out they gave me the remaining flowers I was missing to complete the outfit. So it showed I could earn nothing. Anyone else get a flower boost with the update?

^^ you mean the flowers that pop up every few minutes? I just collected mine.

But holly molly on chapter 2: 5(!!) new stories popped up:

1: Verte: second task after unlocking her: "Shop for Dresses": 1hr
2. buy diamonds
3. "Stable friendship" with phillippe: consists 5 tasks: 1. task: help bookseller visit stables (3hrs) and help phillippe take a nap (2hrs)
4. "gold Spice" with the duke: consists 5 tasks: 1. task: help the duke shop for spices (5 min); 2. task: help the duke enjoy sweets (3 hrs)
5. "Florist Labor" with stabbington brothers: constists 5 tasks: 1. task: help the stabbingtion brothers express their feelings (5min); 2. task: help the stabbington brothers deliver a package (6hrs)

that's all I have for now.

^^ you mean the flowers that pop up every few minutes? I just collected mine.

But holly molly on chapter 2: 5(!!) new stories popped up:

1: Verte: second task after unlocking her: "Shop for Dresses": 1hr
2. buy diamonds
3. "Stable friendship" with phillippe: consists 5 tasks: 1. task: help bookseller visit stables (3hrs) and help phillippe take a nap (2hrs)
4. "gold Spice" with the duke: consists 5 tasks: 1. task: help the duke shop for spices (5 min); 2. task: help the duke enjoy sweets (3 hrs)
5. "Florist Labor" with stabbington brothers: constists 5 tasks: 1. task: help the stabbingtion brothers express their feelings (5min); 2. task: help the stabbington brothers deliver a package (6hrs)

that's all I have for now.

I got stories 1, 2, & 4 but I don't have 3 or 5 :( I am still waiting on flowers to decorate the tower (did the library and working on flowers for Anna's crown)

I got stories 1, 2, and 3. I haven't finished decorating the buildings for the Tangled or Frozen story lines, but I did decorate the BatB building. I wonder if that's why it triggered story 3 and not the other ones?

I got stories 1, 2, and 3. I haven't finished decorating the buildings for the Tangled or Frozen story lines, but I did decorate the BatB building. I wonder if that's why it triggered story 3 and not the other ones?

Yeah, pretty sure. I think you need to complete the entire decoration quests of chapter 1 to trigger the next decoration quests. (Assuming there will be 3 more buildings to decorate.)

Have finished decorating all buildings of chapter 1 but didn't finish the quests since I wanted to work on one outfit at a time. Guess I'll have to now.;)

This event is awful, first the glitch that took 3 days to fix, and getting perfume to drop is taking forever. Now the flowers!!! It's absolutely ridiculous!! I need 105 daisies, only have 6. Normally the two easy ones drop pretty fast, but this event, nothing....I have posted Olaf 30 times in his one minute thing, not one stinking daisy!! Not one!! The game makers are greedy, will i for one am not spending any money on this event.

Don't give in! That is exactly what they want, but I am not caving either. The amount of flowers is excessive, not to mention the perfume bottle percentage of dropping is like at 1%. Not fair at all. It seems like they are greedier with each event.

I'm in the same boat as most of you with trying to collect perfume. Down to needing one last bottle for Verte, and Belle's been reading for the last two hours. This is more than a little ridiculous. I'm not even trying to decorate the buildings though. The flowers just are not dropping for me at all.

More building decorations... ugh.
It's going to be the
Trade Ministy for Frozen
Inn for Tangled
Stables for BATB

You also need to unlock the butcher shop to continue in Vertes quest

I'm actually having a lot of fun with the event. Yes the flowers are overkill, but that's ok, I really like the decorations. The decorated dresses and buildings are so cute. The perfume was infuriating at the beginning for me, but I also supplemented the tasks with a couple flowered treasure chests and was able to get what I needed.I have 1 more building to finish decorating, only need 2 more flowers to finish all the buildings. I still have all the dresses to finish. They will take a while, but I'll be able to finish before the event is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter