DECEMBER 2023 WISH dancing through the holidays

I am also not a fan of Resolutions (except for the fun kind) and instead go with Intentions and Plans. For 2024 those are:

Connect with my people
Learn many new things
Declutter and simplify
Get healthier
Read a book a month (this is the fun one, altho not silly at all)

Yesterday turned into a wandering day. I started by heading to a beach about 20 minutes out of town for my walk, but daytime tides are very high right now and the wind was pushing the water even further in, so there was no beach to walk on. After that I thought to go to a neighboring town that has a nice yarn store, because nothing I have on hand has been begging to be knit. Then I thought the fancy grocery store wouldn't be far away ( it wasn't, only 15 minutes), so headed that direction. All of this lack of pre-planning led me down roads I don't normally travel and I love seeing new things, or familiar things from a new vantage point.

I've been wandering around a bit today as well, and am kind of at the sitting-and-knitting part of the day. Not sure if I'm going to go downtown for New Year's or not, which is interesting because before I moved here it was what I wanted to do every year, and in fact it was last year at New Year's that I found this house and decided to move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter