Coral Reef- Seafood Artichoke Dip

Bellex917

Mouseketeer
We are considering Coral Reef strictly bc of my daughter (she'd love the atmosphere). I was reviewing the menu and was wondering if anyone knows what type of seafood is in the seafood artichoke dip. It doesn't specify and I can't find it online.

Sorry, do t have an answer, but do they even have this anymore? I don’t see it listed on the current online menu.

Sorry, do t have an answer, but do they even have this anymore? I don’t see it listed on the current online menu.

We didn't end up going... but it was on the menu when I posted this earlier this year. If it's not still on there it's likely gone.

They just completely overhauled the entire coral reef menu and nothing from before has remained. We loved the shrimp and grits entree which is no longer either. The new menu is not as good as it once was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter