Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

I am looking for the leopard mickey headband ears and the Minnie Mouse poka dot bow headband ears. I have disney pins to trade if anyone is interested.

looking for WDW fleece throw blanket with Mickey and four parks in background given as free gifts with a minimum purchase of like 50 or 100 dollars at gift stores (with out the holes I put in ours to fix thing with the wife):rolleyes2 would post pic but cant figure it out,

I am looking for:
Minnie headband ears with pink bow
Animal print Mickey headband ears that were sold at AK
I have Disney pins to trade for them. :thumbsup2

I have a Donald Duck Halloween outfit sold by Disney Store, Size 6-12months, although my son wore it when he was 2 with some sweat pants.

I also have a pirate costume and girl and boy Gymboree Pirate PJs. These were perfect for Pirate night on our Disney Cruise!

I have many American Girl doll books. Lots of different titles. If you are looking for any please PM me to request.

I would like Disney pins for trading, target or disney gift cards or am open to offers. We love Disney, crafting, star wars, harry potter, Steelers and legos.
We have a trip booked for February so items for that are welcome as well.

I have 2 dresses one Cinderella and 1 belle (red) I can email pictures if you like they are size 10 brand new never used with tags and plastic on.I paid 80 a piecelooking for Disney gift cards or gas cards or the visa giftcards....etc

Toy Story Family Costumes! I have like new Men's Woody Costume (L), Women's Jesse Costume (M), and Rex's head (cloth head you put on over your head -once size fits all). Would love to trade for Incredibles Family Costumes! Thanks

Christmas is coming and we will probably get some items we would love to trade for something else so I wanted to bring this thread back from the dead.

See you after Christmas! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter