Come on Estoppel!!!!

It sounds like our estoppel arrived at the end of last week while we were on vacation. Our title agent says she has sent the documents to our broker for approval and hope to have all the documents to us by Thursday at the latest. We passed ROFR on July 10th, so I'm guessing about 35 days for estoppel.

Last edited:
Just found out we also passed ROFR on our SSR contract today as well. Hoping to at least have our membership # for our trip the end of October so we can get the discounts and merchandise, lol

Received my closing docs yesterday; passed ROFR on 7/8. I might hold off on sending them back for a little bit though. One of the terms of the sale was that it couldn't close until mid-September due to an already scheduled trip. The broker had said they were willing to cancel the trip, but I didn't want to deprive them of their last hurrah. :flower:

Passed ROFR on 8/17 for our BCV contract. After reading this thread, I am a little depressed....I was expecting a 14 day estoppel period. Looks more like a 35-40 day wait:( Well, here's to Sept 21!

Passed ROFR on 8/17 for our BCV contract. After reading this thread, I am a little depressed....I was expecting a 14 day estoppel period. Looks more like a 35-40 day wait:( Well, here's to Sept 21!
Yes, unfortunately the 14-days ended around March. :confused3 It took 4 weeks exactly for our first contract, from ROFR 2/25/15 to estoppel 3/25/15 if memory serves. We just waited 35 days for our estoppel, which came last week. Congrats on passing ROFR!! You know it is yours now! :cool1:

We passed ROFR on 7/15 and got the closing paperwork 8/19. I mailed back the packet on 8/20 and wired most of the payment yesterday (8/21). Our bank has a limit on how much can be wired each day, so the remaining few dollars will be wired on Monday. I can't wait to actually feel like I own a small little piece of Disneyland (well at least for another 45 years or whenever it is that the contract ends, LOL).

Marriedbythemouse ---$87-$17,934–200-BWV-Apr-189/'15, 200/'16 – sent 7/30 passed 8/24

Just found out we passed ROFR, so now I guess I get to come over here and wait some more. LOL.
Well we wouldn't all be big Disney fans if we couldn't handle waiting in line. So first line finished and I'm standing over here now.
Too bad there isn't a fastpass. :bored:

we passed ROFR... here we go! pmaurer74---$85-$17,850-210-VWL-Dec-0/'14, 210/'15, 210/'16-sent 7/31 buyer pays closing costs, no 2015 MFs due at closing.

Passed ROFR on July 20, Received closing docs today, 8/27.

Selling a 100 point AKV contract that passed ROFR on 7/17. We got our closing papers on 8/14 and sent them back on 8/18. Once it closes, they will notify Disney of the need to transfer ownership and our money will be sent to us 5 days later. I have been watching the OCC to see if it closed but nothing yet. Edit to add: just checked OCC again and deed was recorded yesterday. So next week we should have our $$$...woo hoo.

Seems very quiet on this thread. Hope Disney hasn't slowed down the estoppel process.

$115-$21,600-180-BLT-Feb- 0/'14, 76/'15, 180/'16-sent 7/15, passed ROFR 8/14

Selling a 100 point AKV contract that passed ROFR on 7/17. We got our closing papers on 8/14 and sent them back on 8/18. Once it closes, they will notify Disney of the need to transfer ownership and our money will be sent to us 5 days later. I have been watching the OCC to see if it closed but nothing yet. Edit to add: just checked OCC again and deed was recorded yesterday. So next week we should have our $$$...woo hoo.

Interesting... so they don't wait until Disney actually transfers the ownership before they disburse the funds?

Finally!!! We finally received our documents today (8/10). We passed ROFR on 6/30. This is our third contract and definitely took much longer than the previous 2. We are looking for one more, but I have a very specific use year and point amount in mind, so it will take some time. That's ok, since once this contract is finalized, we will have enough for now. Documents and check go in the mail tomorrow!!!!

Still waiting for the seller to send back their closing documents. :( I am not a happy camper at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter