Coffee for the coffee maker at Pop Century

The Splenda brand is sucralose. Any time the packets are yellow, it's sucralose. Being diabetic, I have had to make my peace with non sugar sweeteners and getting to know what is what because each has a distinct flavor and are not created equal. Speaking of equal (aspartame) in the blue, I find it OK for cold sweetening, since it changes with heat and can become unsafe, or so I'm told. The pink is Sweet n low (saccharin) and tastes bad to me. Splenda tastes most like sugar. Stevia tastes like ear wax to me.
I said all this to say, I always bring my own Splenda packs bc I hate sweet n low.
BTW, we're staying at PC the last week in Oct. so I've bought some dark roast bags/pods.

Another question (an admittedly silly one) can you use pre-ground coffee from home with these machines? We love to bring coffee from our favorite local place on vacation.
Not silly at all. If I may; take a look at the beginning of this video I made:

When we were there we had opted out of “Mousekeeping,” but were told if we needed supplies (towels, coffee things) to call the front desk. They were very specific when I called, wanting to know how many of what (cups, coffee, etc.). I loved having the coffee maker in the room & yes, there is no charge. We received a $60 gift card for opting out of having housekeeping come to our room daily. I think it is based on how many nights minus one. We also asked to have our trash bins emptied and some fresh towels brought.
How long ago were you there? I was just there 9/28-10/5 and was told they no longer offer the gift card for opting out of housekeeping. Also, if you want housekeeping, it is every other day now, not every day. I opted for every other day, but only received service 2 times. Got service on Thursday and Monday, but not on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter