Castaway 5k Questions

Depending on the time of year you might want to take a bottle of water on the run with you. One of the times I did it out was already close to 40 degrees Celsius by the time the run started, and given that it's on black tarmac it's even hotter on the road. They have one water station on the run and the water is in paper cups, so you end up wearing more than you drink if you try and drink it whilst running.

Last time I did the Castaway 5k I did a tequila tasting the afternoon before. One guy on the tasting was giving away most of his tequila shots. I think I was the beneficiary of a few of those boozy gifts. I saw him next day on the run... from behind as he finished first! 🤣

Do they still give medals if you finish and how do we get the ? My one son is a runner and I’m thinking after 4 days in Disney and a few on the cruise I’ll want some exercise myself. But I know my son will only do it if he gets a medal 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter