Can you carry your luggage to your room

When we arrived at 1 PM for the Wonder last month we walked on with our (carry-on sized) luggage and went straight to the room. It was a nice surprise!
That's our preference, too, but now they have moved all of the WDW resort and MCO Hyatt transfers too early for our liking. I prefer a later embarkation and then go directly to the room. I didn't even know what a boarding group number was until about our 8th cruise because we always arrived after open boarding. And I didn't realize that your room wasn't ready until later because we'd also never arrived before the ropes came down. I had this routine all down pat, from boarding to unpacking the carry-on, checking our excursion tickets, having a leisurely lunch, etc. Then the first time we boarded before open boarding, I had to haul that bag around, cram it under the table at lunch and wait until the room was ready. That was a bit of a surprise for me. I've had to totally change my routine up, including what I pack in the carry-on, now that I have to take it with me for a few hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter