Balancing Parks, Rest and Birthdays! A July 2023 Trip Report

Day Seven: My Birthday! 4 Parks in 1 Day! Magic Kingdom Edition!

We hopped on the monorail to Magic Kingdom and made it to Magic Kingdome around 8:20.
MK

The ride again really took the wind out of Morgan. The ride is just long enough for Morgan to rest enough to let the day catch up with her.

Into Magic Kingdom
But we forged on!

Morgan wanted us to just ride Tron and go home. Which is not what I wanted to do.... PLUS when we walked in, I checked the app and saw that Tron was down. Blah.

But first we needed to get our Photopass photos.
Attempt #1 at Photo
We went to a lady with not too long of a line. And the pictures ended up really washed out.

Thankfully, Andy noticed, so we stopped at another person closer to the castle.
Attempt #2
Much better

Attempt #2 b
We did it!!! Four Parks in One Day!!! PhotoPass Photo #4 CHECK

Magic Shot

My Photo

My Photo
This is the look of someone excitied to have completed our mission but also exhausted! Ha. Individual PhotoPass Photo #4 CHECK

We did it!!!
Woo Hoo, We did it!

With photos completed, we headed to use a LL that I had grabbed at some point, Buzz Lightyear.
Buzz Light Year

Buzz Lightyear Ride Photo

Buzz Ride Photo
I think Morgan wanted to try and get Galatic Hero. But no one did.

Tron was still down, so we went and did Space Mountain. Andy was going to sit that one out, his back just can't handle it, espcially after this long day. I gave Morgan the choice to just sit as well, but she came with Gwen and I. While walking throught the line, I told Morgan that if Tron wasn't back up by the time we were done, we would head out.

Space Mountain Ready to Ride
Morgan's face here, is "I'm on the edge of breaking"

Space Mountain Ride Photo
Still not having fun... Also I hate this new version of the ride photo... blek.

I was REALLY hoping that Tron would come back up. Morgan was def quickly loosing steam but we already paid for the ride, so if it came back up after we left, we couldn't get a refund. And to get a refund we would have had to wait at guest services...

THANKFULLY, it was back up!!! So, we headed over that way.

Tron
It is cool looking at night, for sure!

Tron

Tron

9:15 PM we were walking into the que.
Tron!
Two of us were excitied!

Tron

Tron Ride Photo
Seriously, I never look good in the rollercoaster ride photos!!!

It was a great ride at night!

After riding, it was time to go home!!!! We didn't get anything to eat or drink. I think we were too tired to even think about it. I think we thought about going into the Confectionary but it was mobbed. we all agreed that it was ok to skip that one thing.

We left the park at 9:58. And no idea what time we got back to the room. We were too tried to take note...

Total Steps
Our stats for the day from Andy's fitbit.

Park #4
Rides:
3 Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain and Tron (12 Total!)
Photo Pass Photo
: Castle
Individual Photo: Castle
Food / Snack: none

Mission Accomplished!

I bet everyone was very tired. It worked out great that you didn't have to cross the park to get your rides done.

I agree that Tron is much better at night.

You did it!!! What an awesome feat to accomplish! I loved reading about your birthday goals, and I was so relieved Tron came back online before you left.
Oh my gosh, Morgan's face on Space had me laughing. I think it perfectly summarized how tired but determined you all were to accomplish the mission. :laughing:

Hi everyone!!! I have 27 days till our next trip, and I can't wait!!!! My goal is to finish this trip report up before we go. Which I think is possible, we are towards the end of this trip.

Day Eight: Some how still a Park Day

Hi Everyone!!! After that marathon day, we did still have a park day today... But we knew we were going to need to rest, so the plans for the day were pretty chill.

I did wake up just before 7 to get a boarding group for Guardians. That was really the goal for the day.

I woke up and grabbed my phone, where I realized that I had a park reservation for Hollywood Studios and not EPCOT. I switch reservation in time to try for a Boarding Group for Guardians of the Galaxy. I am glad we dn't have to worry about that anymore!!!

After I got our boarding group, i tried to go back to sleep for a bit.

We all slept and relaxed in the room for the morning. Also all showered, as we were all sooooo smelly! Ha.

I have no pictures of the Tinkerbell Gift but that shows how tired we were this morning. Today was headbands, Gwen wore hers today, so you will see in the pics below.

We finally left the room just before 1:00.
Leaving for the day

Skyliner Gwen
Mid-day was a walk right onto the Skyliner. I think Morgan wanted to walk to Rivera. She was getting tired of the Skyliner and as she doesn't love heights and progressivley not liking it. By the end of the trip she was hating it. Sigh....

Gwen & I holding our breath because...
But we made it into EPCOT with no issues. Except that is Andy's face that "It's HOT!!!" face.

First priority was some food. First stop England.

Andy ordered Fish and Chips from the counter services area while I went inside to the Pub and ordered a Cider Black and a cup of water.
England Beer

I brought both back to the table the girls found.

Then I went to the stand outside of the pub and got Andy his Pear Cider.
England Pear Beer
He clearly hated it.... The Pear Beer is nice a light... And in the Florida heat it is great!

We sat and shared the fish and chips. Andy and I ate the fish and the girls had some of the chips.
I have no photographic evidence... which is a sign again that we were all tired! It was good as always.

Morgan requested Empanadas for her "lunch" so we headed that way next.

We shopped around to Mexico, stopping in both of the trader’s stores in the front there. Morgan got a Loki Sweatshirt in the Disney Trader’s Store. Gwen was looking for something specific, I forget what it was.

This is where Andy dropped a bomb on me. Well, that is a little dramatic but Andy's mom has been planning a trip to Sweden and it has been all she has talked about. Deservingly so, as they don't take trips and she was going to see family that is still over there. Well, I guess she asked Andy to buy something for her to bring over. I forget what she originally asked us to get but it was something pricey that we were not buying... ANYWAY, we started to look for what that would be, tomorrow would not be a good day to buy something. So we started looking for options.

We made it to Mexico around 2, ordered food from outside and headed into the Mexico Pavillion to escape the heat.
Mexico

We ordered Guacamole and Chips and an order of the Empanadas (this is the 3rd time this trip) and a Fiesta frozen Margarita
Mexico eats
The Margarita was nothing special, a frozen margarita... But Andy and I shared this and her perfers frozen for margaritas...

Mexico Eats

Guac
I asked for the guac seperate because my children are a pain. One doesn't like guac and the other only likes tiny bits of it... Sigh...

This guac though... Really good! The tortilla chips are standard but the guac is delish! I ended up eating the guac with a fork cause the girls didn't eat all of it and I wasn't going to let it go to waste! Andy ate some with the corn that came with Morgan's Empanadas and he said that was really good combo.

We found a place to "sit" inside by a fountain. And we just enjoyed the food and drink and people watched.

Mexico

Mexico
We did get these great photos of Andy and the girls.

Gwen got to see the new Ducktail thing inside and said she wanted to do at least 1 country today. So, we said after we ride Guardian we would give it a try.

Speaking of Guardians... It was time to head in!
Guardians Spaceship

For timing purposes, we got in line at 2:46, with our boarding group.

Baby Spaceship

Guardians Que
And then in the first room at 3:21

Guardians
This time we knew to kind of stand to the side, but it does ruin the pre-show in the room.

Ready to go Guardians
And then into the next room by 3:40 PM

Untitled

We got to the front and were literally the next to ride and then everything just stopped....
Guardians Just Waiting
So much so that Gwen (and Morgan) gave up and sat down.

Finally around 3:51 we were actually ready to ride!
No ride photo this time but we had fun as always... I know Morgan wanted to get a new song but I think we got a repeat.

After our ride through space, we headed to shop in the Creations Shop.

We looked for something for Andy’s mom to bring to Sweden and I was on the hunt for this blue sweatshirt I had seen earlier in the trip at Disney Springs.

We ended up getting those Princess Bath Toys. That way she could give one to each kid. And a set of Mickey Shaped Lollipops for the his mom.

Gwen finally got her spirit jersey of the trip. She had been eying up the Pride Spirit Jersey. She wanted me to get one as well, but it was just a little too bright for me. I did not find my sweat shirt. :(

Also grabbed 2 bags of gummies, butterfly gummies and mini cherry gummies for home when I have the Disney blues.

This merch purchases it was time to head to dinner!

We were headed to Italy for dinner.

IMG_3702
Since our photos from yesterday in EPCOT were meh, we stopped for new ones.

Photo Pass Photo
These were better, less sweaty!

IMG_3702
The Photopass people kept asking us to do this squish photo and everytime we all look so uncomfortable... ha.

Akward
Like why? Oye.

IMG_3702
Much better!

IMG_3702
We made it to Italy a little before 5:00 and checked in. We waited 10 minutes ish for a table. Not too bad but this is one of the places that we seem to have to wait to be seated...

I ordered Aperol Spritz
Drink
This was light and refreshing but nothing special. I could make this at home.

Andy ordered a Diet Coke, and both girls just had water (pretty exciting huh?)

We ordered Calamari to share as a app.
Calamari
It was calamari... not bad but nothing amazing. Gwen actually likes calamari, so she was happy to have some. Morgan is anti seafood but she was fine waiting for the pizza!

Mickey Parm
How cute is the parm? We talked about the plan for after dinner. We were all dragging for obvious reasons. But we made a game plan for after dinner.

And then the main event showed up!!!
PIzza
Metro Pizza half cheese half pepperoni and proscutto

That is one BIG Pizza
This thing was HUGE!!!! We were like, we will have leftovers for later, it will be great.....

Well, we ate every last bit of this pizza!!! It hit the spot. After all the park food we had been eating, something about good old pizza just hit the spot. And I love the combo of pepperoni and perscutto. It's salty and spicy... so good!

It also was really fun getting the giant pizza. I am sad we aren't going again this trip but we have had hit of miss experiences here, and this visit redeemed itself.

Pizza

We were in and out of there in an hour, which was fine, we weren't looking for a long drawn out meal.

Morgan and Gwen started the Duck Tales challenge in Germany.
Gwen Shopping Germany"
It took us inside of the shop. Where I found a Christmas Ornament. Orange Bird Ear ornament. And Gwen found these "ears" (Ornament was purchased... ears were not)

Looked for a cockho clock that wasn’t like the other ones. Then to look at the small train area and made a couple of the little figures move. And ended with someone popping out of one of the windows in the main plaza area. It was really cute and I took no picutres during it because the girls were using my phone for it.

After, we had a mission....
Pretzel Bread Pudding
To try the Pretzel Bread Pudding. Morgan and Andy are big bread pudding fans, so I wanted them to try it.

I had never been to the “Counter Service” here... I was so suprised by how small it was... it was basically a kiosk!

We found table in plaza and all tried the bread pudding. We sat right next to what looked like a fountain but turned out to be a water fountain. I must have been tired, cause I totally would have taken a photo of it but didn't.... The bread was good but Morgan and Andy really liked it! Very sweet for sure.

After dessert Wwe went into Karmel Kushce for some treats to take back to the room for later...

I always get 2 bags of Caramel Corn to take home.

Morgan ordered a Dark Chocolate Caramel Square and Andy ordered an Oatmeal Caramel cookie.

I ordered the Snickerdoodle Caramel Cookie and the Butter Caramel Bar and to share because I heard they were both really good. And they did not dissapoint!!! I mean I dream of the butter carmel bar!

Gwen got just a bottle of Water. She was eyeing something from France.

We came out of the store with WAY too many goodies and found CM with a clapping Square. I had seen these before but the girls never did. They thought it was hilarious.

Gwen wanted to do another Duck Tales, so we headed to Japan next.
Japan Chillin'
Morgan and Andy were done, so they found a place to sit in the Kawaii exhibit area and Gwen and I went off and did the challenge.

I again have no photos cause Gwen was using my phone... but we snapped these from the end.
Untitled
Before the "big" ending...

Untitled
And then the ending. Evil webby maybe... I can't remember. We did the ending 3 times to get a photo of it. The ladies working there probably thought we were crazy.

After our second Duck Tales viewing, we collected Morgan and Andy and headed to France where we purchased more treats!!!

We ordered 2 Raspberry Lime Macarons and 1 Mixed Macaroons box for Gwen. We were making up for the fact that we hadn't gotten any treats in EPCOT.

With all the sweats in hand, we headed for the Skyliner and back to our room! We all climbed back into bed, ate our trips and vegged for the night. I think we were back by 8:00.

It was a short day but def all we really needed.
Up next our last full day! Magic Kingdom!!

What a lovely, low-key day after your grand adventure the day before!

We made it to Italy a little before 5:00 and checked in. We waited 10 minutes ish for a table. Not too bad but this is one of the places that we seem to have to wait to be seated...

Mmmm, Via Napoli! This is a must-do for me every trip (which is tough considering the plethora of great restaurants in Epcot!). I’ve always had a wait, too, but usually it’s not too long.

To try the Pretzel Bread Pudding.

This looks incredible! Where is this from?!

After I got our boarding group, i tried to go back to sleep for a bit.
Sounds like a fun day! Were you able to get back to sleep? I usually have such a hard time once I'm up and on my phone, I'm worried about potentially having to stay up until midnight to get Genie+ and then also needing to be up before 7am each day. I think that's one of the worse parts of the current system.
Mid-day was a walk right onto the Skyliner. I think Morgan wanted to walk to Rivera. She was getting tired of the Skyliner and as she doesn't love heights and progressivley not liking it.
I don't love heights either, nervous about relying on it so much but trying to get over that.
and found CM with a clapping Square. I had seen these before but the girls never did. They thought it was hilarious.
What is a clapping square?

This looks incredible! Where is this from?!
I didn't realize I didn't say where it was exactly.... It was from the Germany counterservice...

Sommerfest​

What is a clapping square?
So, Cast Members will put a masking tape box on the ground and then they just stand near it and wait for someone to walk into the box. And when someone does, they clap until you step out of it.

I took a video of Gwen walking into it.

I don't love heights either, nervous about relying on it so much but trying to get over that.
Try and get one that has a skin on it. You can't see as much if you do one with the pictures on it. Morgan hates the turn station the most. I think that is only when you go to EPCOT. But she survived...

Sounds like a fun day! Were you able to get back to sleep
I think I did. I am the same and why I hate the stupid 7:00 drop.

I know you said it was a low-key day, but you all still did a lot, in my opinion! Walking around the WS twice in the summer is no small feat.
I'm happy to hear Via Napoli redeemed itself. You know that's one of my favorites.

I've heard good things about that bread pudding. I seem to only visit Epcot during festivals, though, so I'm usually preoccupied trying food booths to give that a try. Maybe in April I'll remember.

Sorry you weren't able to find the blue sweatshirt you wanted. Does Gwen like her Spirit Jersey?

I've heard good things about that bread pudding. I seem to only visit Epcot during festivals, though, so I'm usually preoccupied trying food booths to give that a try. Maybe in April I'll remember.
that's because there is a festival almost all the time! It took us 3 or 4 trips to remember to try it.

Does Gwen like her Spirit Jersey
She loves it!!! And people comment on it all the time! It is so bright.

I'm happy to hear Via Napoli redeemed itself. You know that's one of my favorites.
It totally redeemed itself! It is now our go to end of trip meal, I think!

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

I am 24 Days out from our next trip, the sun was kind of up this morning when Gwen left for School, yesterday here in jersey it was "warm-ish" And I am ready for vacation! Well, not really, not ready at all... but you know what I mean!

We have entered play week for Gwen, so we will busy this week and weekend. So hopefully this week will go by fast!

I am going to get the next day started, but I just looked at my notes and.... well,,, I logged all of the time stamps but didn't really write anything other than that... Soooo we will see what I remeber from the day.

Day Nine: Our Last Full Day

Today was our last full day, tomorrow was just a travel day, so this was it. We woke up just before 7:00 again.... I purchased Genie + for the day and booked Jungle Cruise for 10:45 - 11:45. The line for Jungle Cruise can be so hot, so I figured it was a good first LL for the da

Tinkerbell Gifts for the last day!
IMG_3722
Gwen was super excited about her 5 legged goat shirt.

We knew we would be coming back after lunch to rest, so we wanted to get to the park for rope drop.

IMG_3722
So, we were off to the bus at 7:34! We were all dressed and out of the house in half an hour!

We arrived at MK around 8:07 and were into the park in no time. I will say using the app for estimated bus times worked really well for us. Sometimes they would be early or a little late but htey were pretty spot on. And we never waited too long for a bus at the stop itself. I wish they would do this for going back to the resorts as well.

We had plans to meet up with the Stone's again. Casey wanted to ride some rides without her "lame" parents... So, we met somewhere in the hub (I think) and headed to some rides.

I requested we rope drop Peter Pan, this is usually how we get on this ride. I think we also decided to try and rope drop Haunted Mansion, so we wanted to do things that we could then hop over to HM with hopefully no wait.

We were walking into Fantasyland at 8:28
IMG_2300
And on Peter Pan at 8:33 and on the ride by 8:45 AM.

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

It was basically a walk thru of the que at this time of day.

Untitled

IMG_2300
In love Peter Pan but def never want to wait, so going in the morning has always been a good way to go.

IMG_2300

IMG_3746

Untitled

Keeping to the area, we walked across the way and got onto to Small World.
IMG_3746
We were on Small Wold at 8:50.

IMG_3746

IMG_3746

IMG_3746
We told Kari and Jason that Andy always tried to take creepy photos on the ride.

IMG_3746
His submission for this ride around the "world"

IMG_3746

After that, we needed a bio break and we asked if the Stone's minded if we took our annual pic! Which they had no problem with.

What is the annual pictue? Most of you probably know, but it you are new here, we started a tradition a long time ago of getting a photo of the girls in this one spot. We now have documented them growing over the years in Disney.

IMG_2329
This year's entry! They look so grown up!

Untitled
Making of the photo...

IMG_2329
This is the side by side of the very first year we did the photo to this past trip's photo. One year Morgan was as tall as his hook hand, so we called her "One Hook Hand Tall" for the year.

I hope one they will keep taking this photo! It will be interesting to see if Gwen has finally fully passed Morgan in height this year.

After the mini-photo shoot and bathroom breaks, we headed to Huanted Mansion. I don't seem to have any pictures of the que or anything. Probably too busy talking with Kari and Jason.

IMG_3956
I "think" all 3 girls went together in one doombuggie... I don't seem to have ride photos of them, though...

I am going to have to stop here, I have to drop Gwen off at school and fill out some stupid permission slip for Morgan that I just realized I didn't do this weekend! Oops...

Up next more fun in Magic Kingdom!

It was basically a walk thru of the que at this time of day.
Can you believe I’ve never seen the Peter Pan queue! I almost want to scrap our plan to rope drop space mountain to ride PP instead!
This is the side by side of the very first year we did the photo to this past trip's photo. One year Morgan was as tall as his hook hand, so we called her "One Hook Hand Tall" for the year.
What a fun tradition!

Do you recall if there was much of a wait for HM when you got there? We’re considering a similar path.

Day Nine: A morning of snacks and rides

So, I left off with us finishing up Haunted Mansion. We headed to ride Pirates next. I am assuming the wait was still low, What I can't remember for the life of me is exactly when the Stone's left us. I "think" it was about now... I remember they had Virtual Que for Tron. It was going to be there first time riding. So, I think they headed over to tomorrowland to do that.

We made it to Pirates around 9:40, I don't think there was much of a wait.
Untitled

IMG_3779

Untitled

As we came out of Pirates we say Jack Sparrow!
Untitled

After our ride of pillaging, we decided we needed a "feedging" (as molly would say)

I mobile ordered my order at Sunshine Tree Terrace and then walked to the front to see if the egg roll cart was open. (It wasn’t, so I just went to pick up the mobile order.)

While I did that Andy went to Aloha Isle for Dole Whips and met up again in our "secret spot"

IMG_3779
I ordered the Orange Swirl Float & Fried Pot Stickers. The pot stickers were ok. Not terrible but not amazing. I really could have gone for egg rolls.

The Orange Swirl Float is my favorite. It's like a creamscicle.

IMG_3779
Andy and the girls got a coconut cup, dole while upside down cake for Morgan and gwen got a dole whip float.

Morgan wanted the upside down cake, it was her favorite from the before times and she was excited that it was finally back.

Gwen always wants the OG Dole Whip Float. She doesn't like soda, so having the pineapple juice is perfect for her.
Untitled

And Andy WAS to share my Orange Float but he impulsed ordered the Coconut cup. Molly loves it and I guess Gwen and him decided to give it a try. He liked it but we aren't big coconut people, so it was just ok. If you like Coconut, I think you would like it.

After all our treats we decided to stay in the area, as our Jungle Cruise LL was coming up soon. So, we decided to go visit some birds who sing.

IMG_3810

IMG_3779

IMG_3779

Untitled
I do love the Tiki Room, we have to do it at least once each trip. I know not everyone like it.

Untitled

IMG_3810

After Tiki Room, we headed to use our first LL of the day!

Untitled

Untitled
I saw this "award" while walking through the line.

Untitled
I also found this... I wondered if they were actual CM, or rather current CMs...

IMG_3810
With our LL we were on a boat in no time.

Untitled
Jungle Cruise is alwasy fun. We were sat on the outside of the boat, and I realized that I pefer to sit on the side closer to the doc. I feel like you can see more.

Untitled

Untitled
On the up side you are closer to the backside of water...

IMG_3810
That is my face getting sprayed by the back side of water...

After our ride, I grabbed another LL. I wanted something that we could use before we left the park for the day. So, I grabbed a Winnie the Pooh Ll. This isn't a ride we normally go on, but Gwen wanted to ride it.

So, we headed across the way. The Castle was having a show, which we watched for a hot second before we started getting too hot.

IMG_3855
I had to the girls pose for a photo on the way.

IMG_3859
We were on Winnie the Pooh around 11:30.
Untitled

Untitled
This ride is so jerky! I know what they are goign for but it it just meh. I def would take Mr. Toad back over this ride. But I also know we need rides for little kids. Anyway...

We needed another feeding! There was a snack that we wanted to try and hadn't been able to do so. The Peper Jack Stuffed Pretzel.

I saw that you could get it at Cheshire Cafe.

We saw Pooh coming by to his meet and greet as we walked over.
IMG_3862

Gwen went and used the bathrooms right there, while we ordered the food.

I grabbed 2 Pepper Jack Stuffed Pretzel, a Cheshire Cat Tail, and a Bottle of Water. It was getting hot!!! So, I suggested we duck into Cosmic Rays to eat.

This was the best idea! We had never been in there! Ever! And Sunny Eclipse was working!
IMG_3862
We were able to find a table and enjoyed our snacks.

I love Sunny Eclipse!!! It is so cheesy!!
IMG_3862

IMG_3862
Morgan really liked the pretzel. I personally needed something to dip into it. It felt a little dry. But the snack was all we needed for the moment.

We discussed what the plan was for the rest of the morning and I grabbed another LL. I started to get LLs for the evening. I am pretty sure I grabbed a Big Thunder Mountain LL. We def wanted to ride that one more time. And we do like riding at night.

Once we were done watching Sunny, we headed out for just a few more things before leaving the park.

IMG_3862
Carousel of Progress!

A family favorite for all of us! And I had my shirt on today, I had to go!
IMG_3862
I remember 2nd and 3rd trip Morgan and Gwen started asking to go on this, and I felt so proud... True Disney fans love this ride.... I think it is the music that gets them...

Untitled

Untitled

Anyway, we enjoyed our Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!

Since I couldn't find by blue sweatshirt, we headed back to the Space Mountain gift shop to grab a sweatshirt that I wanted from there.

Untitled
We saw Stich on the way... we just waved as we passed by.

It started to rain lightly, so we started to move with purpose...

I was able to grab my Tomorrowland Dreamers Sweatshirt and we were in and out of the store fairly quickly!
IMG_3862

It was starting to look pretty stormy!

As we heading out. I snapped photo by Tomorrowland Rock
Untitled
No idea why Gwen is making this face or why I even took the photo... but we have it now forever and ever....

We made it over to the the Emporium to look for the blue sweatshirt I was looking for. I didn’t find it. But I ended up getting a knit Oswald to put on my bookshelf behind where I sit and work. He is very cute and sits next to a mug I have with Oswald on it as well. It look really cute!

I also got my Starbuck 50th Stainless Cup that I had been eyeing.

By now it was pouring rain. Andy didn’t want to leave the store, but we wanted to also get some treats across the way. So, we made a run for it. There was a river of water running down mainstreet. It was by for the worst rain we had seen on this trip.

In the Confectionary to get some treats to take home and for the night. Morgan wanted a Carmel Apple, and Gwen wanted a Rice Krispee Treat. We also grabbed a couple extra rice krispee f treat or 2 for home.

I wanted to make the make your own popcorn mix. We did Carmel Corn with Milk Chocolate and Twix, M&Ms and Snickers. This was REALLY really good and fun to do! Highly recommend.

While we were in the store the rain camed down to a regular rain, so we decided to make a run for the bus.

We made it to the bus around 1:00. And headed back to the room to rest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter