Arizona/Utah May 2016 Trip Report: Completed 5/26/17

We just returned from this trip (very late) last night. It was amazing!! It was me, DH, and our two boys - 8 and 6. I wold not have changed a thing!! And don't worry about having the creek side at RCL. While it may not have the views of river side, when the horses come up to the fence each morning, feeding them and petting them is the best! I am going to try to write up our report with pics soon!

This may be dumb, but I'm wondering about the rafting portion of the trip. Would someone who doesn't know how to swim be comfortable with the rafting? What about someone who gets motion sick? I know there are different levels of rafting, but not sure what is offered...
I get motion sickness, but have never gotten motion sickness while whitewater rafting. As far as swimming, rafting companies will provide and require you to wear life jackets.

Chirlple.....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! What a great Trip Report. We are more excited than ever for our Aug 2017 Arizona/Utah Trip! You're pictures are spectatular as was your report. Thanks for all the info. So glad I ran across this!

Chirlple.....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! What a great Trip Report. We are more excited than ever for our Aug 2017 Arizona/Utah Trip! You're pictures are spectatular as was your report. Thanks for all the info. So glad I ran across this!

You're welcome! With DollyM's updates, this year's adventurers have a better idea for what is in store. Enjoy your trip and let us know your thoughts on it.

FYI on those rafting vests--the rafting guides make sure that they fit you snugly. My husband had his checked three times by different people, and Ryan helped me with mine. It was so snug that I said "Who needs Spanx?".

I would have loved to have jumped into the river, but I have a bad shoulder and was afraid that getting hauled back into the raft would have aggravated it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter