Another 18 nights RPR, just the two of us & HHN (2015 Trip)

Having a phobia against a person with a genetic difference is wrong. Having a brother with severe disabilities, I watched people treat him like a circus act. Would you post about having a phobia against a certain race? My point is, by saying you have a phobia against an entire group of people on a forum that includes people of short stature, is hurtful. Right now parents are having children that may have dwarfism and are finding out that people have phobias of their innocent children.
maggymd
Halloween Horror Nights is a huge event that entertains all.

It does advertise this is not an event for all.
Just pointing it out to you in case you did not read the header

It probably is not a thread that you would enjoy reading as it appears you are attacking another poster, schumigirl who has you on ignore.

If this bashing another poster continues, there will be points and consequences on you

Why you would bring up a thread that was written in 2015 especially since the present year is 2022 makes no sense…

maggymd
Halloween Horror Nights is a hugh event that entertains all.

It does advertise this is not an event for all.
Just pointing it out to you in case you did not read the header

It probably is not a thread that you would enjoy reading as it appears you are attacking another poster, schumigirl who has you on ignore.

If this bashing another poster continues, there will be points and consequences
Did you read my comment? This is about marginalizing an entire group of people

Carole
Please continue on your trip report!
You have many that want to read more from you!

There will be no more interruption as I will be deleting posts that stray from the topic when necessary

This trip report thread has now been unlocked

Posters, please follow the guidelines and enjoy this report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter