Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

OMG! The design is beyond what I had imagined! It is sooo cute! It'll work perfectly!

I had a few more guests confirm, so I hope it's okay to add four more names:

Sawyer, Jake, Kyle, Jordan.

What's the best way to print these out so I can capture the details & colors? My own inkjet printer isn't the best.

Thank you so much! I look forward to giving these out!!!

Here are the others...

william_bagtopperpaddington_zpsb4af6f38.jpg

matilda_bagtopperpaddington_zpse9898f69.jpg

sawyer_bagtopperpaddington_zps62cbdf00.jpg

alison_bagtopperpaddington_zps6829cf02.jpg

duncan_bagtopperpaddington_zps8117f5c2.jpg

ronan_bagtopperpaddington_zps717844de.jpg

alana_bagtopperpaddington_zpsc43acb47.jpg

kylie_bagtopperpaddington_zps16ec5737.jpg

kyle_bagtopperpaddington_zpse8bd043b.jpg

abby_bagtopperpaddington_zps34f3a445.jpg

kira_bagtopperpaddington_zps1489eb3f.jpg

kate_bagtopperpaddington_zps9ef14338.jpg

jordan_bagtopperpaddington_zps553a25ed.jpg

jake_bagtopperpaddington_zps3d1917fd.jpg

Thank you so much! Can I ask for another Minecraft design with the name "Rylan" on it? Is there a Minecraft birthday banner on your photobucket? I can print it from there if there is one. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are amazing!

Jennifer

Here are your designs...

rylan_minecraftfull2_zps31600e83.jpg

lukas_minecraftbannertriangle_zps027fbb92.jpg

Hi Amy,
Could you do a few honeymoon signs for me?
ND 65 cruise: Celebrating Our Honeymoon on Freedom of the Seas
MD 128 beach: Stephanie and Marty; Tied the knot, Feb. 28, 2015

Thanks,
Sue

Here are your requested designs... Congratulations of your upcoming wedding!

honeymoon_cruisefreedom_zpsf2c525ac.jpg

stephanie_cruise2_zps75bb353a.jpg

Amy,

Thank you so much for all your hard work on the Paddington bookmarks! They are so adorable! I'm sure the kids will love their personalized bookmarks!

Hi Amy -

I know this is asking a lot, but would you be able to one more Paddington name fill? This *should* be the last name as the party is this coming weekend! :):):)

Emily

Also, would it be possible for you to make a cupcake topper? Can you make the image of the London Underground sign? One side would say "Paddington". The other side (or a second design) would say "Kira's 6th Birthday". I was trying to see if I could just print some images off the web myself, but none of them came out right. (or maybe I'm not looking in the right place?) If you can't do this, I completely understand. You've already done so much for me!

By the way, my daughter and I started working on the bookmarks today. You were right! They came out well from my own printer - I just had to switch from our standard "draft mode" to "best mode". I will take a picture and post once I'm done.

Hi Amy, I am planning a birthday party for my husband and I need an invite, a post card type will be fine if you can do that. Tim will be 60 and his passion is his vineyard. If you will just put the lines for time place etc, that will be great as I have no clue as to where we are having it. The date is March 22, 2015. Tim and Marilyn are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary.. I know 40th is ruby, but again, grapes will be fine.. Thank you for your help...

Amy
Was wonder if you could do some Lego Ninjago Birthday Stuff, if you have time.

Need name fills

for Owen
Logan
Isaac
Jason
Isla
Sienna
Avery
Cruz
Josiah
Rohin
Braeden
J.J.

Thanks if you have any with the girl on it too that would be great if not its ok

thanks Alison

Hi Amy -

I know this is asking a lot, but would you be able to one more Paddington name fill? This *should* be the last name as the party is this coming weekend! :):):)

Emily

Also, would it be possible for you to make a cupcake topper? Can you make the image of the London Underground sign? One side would say "Paddington". The other side (or a second design) would say "Kira's 6th Birthday". I was trying to see if I could just print some images off the web myself, but none of them came out right. (or maybe I'm not looking in the right place?) If you can't do this, I completely understand. You've already done so much for me!

By the way, my daughter and I started working on the bookmarks today. You were right! They came out well from my own printer - I just had to switch from our standard "draft mode" to "best mode". I will take a picture and post once I'm done.

I am glad they are printing up nicely and I would love to see pictures of the final product. I hope this is what you had in mind for the cupcake toppers...

emily_bagtopperpaddington_zps0f950481.jpg

cupcaketopper_paddingtonlondonsign_zps1dc6c1e9.jpg

cupcaketopper_paddingtonlondonsignb_zps3b716225.jpg

Hi Amy, I am planning a birthday party for my husband and I need an invite, a post card type will be fine if you can do that. Tim will be 60 and his passion is his vineyard. If you will just put the lines for time place etc, that will be great as I have no clue as to where we are having it. The date is March 22, 2015. Tim and Marilyn are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary.. I know 40th is ruby, but again, grapes will be fine.. Thank you for your help...

Marilyn, Is this two different invites or do you want the anniversary text or the birthday invite. Let me know.

I am glad they are printing up nicely and I would love to see pictures of the final product. I hope this is what you had in mind for the cupcake toppers...

cupcaketopper_paddingtonlondonsign_zps1dc6c1e9.jpg

Thank you for the last name fill. I will post a picture of the bookmarks when I get a chance.

For the cupcake toppers, can you go more simple? Plain white for the middle, and no need for the outer three rings of color. So just the red ring with the black border is enough. Thank you for being so quick with the design!

Just wondering, how can I put multiple copies of the design on one page to print out? I printed out the name fills individually. Doesn't make sense to do that for the toppers!

ETA: I do have an older version of Photoshop Elements. Can I place the toppers in there? Not quite sure how to do it. Also, if I could get the updated design by tomorrow, I'd be so appreciative. I have a day off work tomorrow. Thanks!

Yes, two different. The one for Tim and the other for both of us.
Thank you.. We will celebrate those on an Alaskan cruise in July.. We will be onboard on our anniversary and we are so excited... Thank you

Amy -

Here's a photo of the completed bookmarks. They look fabulous because of your design. Thank you!

[/URL]

Thank you for the last name fill. I will post a picture of the bookmarks when I get a chance.

For the cupcake toppers, can you go more simple? Plain white for the middle, and no need for the outer three rings of color. So just the red ring with the black border is enough. Thank you for being so quick with the design!

Just wondering, how can I put multiple copies of the design on one page to print out? I printed out the name fills individually. Doesn't make sense to do that for the toppers!

ETA: I do have an older version of Photoshop Elements. Can I place the toppers in there? Not quite sure how to do it. Also, if I could get the updated design by tomorrow, I'd be so appreciative. I have a day off work tomorrow. Thanks!

This should be more of what you have in mind. The blue part cannot overhang the circle without the outside border circles, so I hope this is how you wanted them.

In Photoshop Elements, you should be able to open a new page (paper size) and then be sure you have the grid turned on. Then you can size the design how you wish, then duplicate and place along the sheet.

paddington_cupcaketopperpaddingtonsimple_zps0623d936.jpg

kira_cupcaketopperpaddingtonsimple_zpsdb546ce3.jpg

This should be more of what you have in mind. The blue part cannot overhang the circle without the outside border circles, so I hope this is how you wanted them.

paddington_cupcaketopperpaddingtonsimple_zps0623d936.jpg

This is exactly what I had in mind. Since the blue part doesn't overhang the circle, it'll actually make it easier to cut out. Thank you so much for helping me with the designs! They are the best!

Hi Amy

My son Alexander will be celebrating his 7th birthday on Valentines Day and I was wondering if you had a minecraft triangle banner, gift tag and bag toppers?

I would like the bag toppers to say Thank you for coming to Alexander's 7th Birthday party!

Thank you in advance!
Rose Marie

Hi Amy,
Just wanted to thank you again for the baby shower things you created for me! The shower was on Saturday and everything turned out terrific! You are so very kind. Thanks again. :goodvibes

Sorry it has taken me so long, real life got in the way of my design time this past week.

jim_vinebordercard_zpsdd79cd35.jpg

jim_vineyard_zpsfc62565c.jpg

Amy
Was wonder if you could do some Lego Ninjago Birthday Stuff, if you have time.

Need name fills

for Owen
Logan
Isaac
Jason
Isla
Sienna
Avery
Cruz
Josiah
Rohin
Braeden
J.J.

Thanks if you have any with the girl on it too that would be great if not its ok

thanks Alison

The one I have does not have the girl. I hope these will work for you...

logan_legoninjagofill_zpsd4f5b56e.jpg

owen_legoninjagofill_zps990f9da2.jpg

isaac_legoninjagofill_zps390f80dc.jpg

jason_legoninjagofill_zps84dcb787.jpg

isla_legoninjagofill_zps0bc80d89.jpg

sienna_legoninjagofill_zpsd3c1719e.jpg

avery_legoninjagofill_zps3368f3df.jpg

cruz_legoninjagofill_zpse530c9ad.jpg

josiah_legoninjagofill_zps91646089.jpg

rohin_legoninjagofill_zpsb5710bcd.jpg

braeden_legoninjagofill_zpsfa1f7f75.jpg

jj_legoninjagofill_zpsbc05dd61.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter