• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I losing it, or is Disney? Cancelled Reservation missing funds help

Disney can transfer funds from a package to a package or from a "room only" to a "room only". If you are converting from a "room only" to a package, your funds must be refunded back to your original form of payment and a new payment applied to the new reservation.

Refunds are processed as they are originally paid. Did you pay the $3887 in one payment? If you paid the $200 deposit separately, it will refund that exact amount back to your card. The official policy is "It can take up to 1-2 paper billing cycles to see the refund on your paper statement."

If you don't see your credit by the end of the week you may want to call Research & Billing directly at 407-828-5630 option 3. The cast members at the Disney Reservation Center don't have access to view the exact status of your refund. Research & billing does. Good luck!

Thanks for the research & billing info. I don't need it yet, but just in case...

I switched from a room only to a package in March. Still waiting for my refund :( My TA said I should get it at latest by the end of this month. Just annoying to keep track of this for so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter