Alaska Airlines buying Hawaiian Airlines

Really love the aloha spirit on Hawaiian. Alaska... not so much. :sad2:

I don’t know as long as southwest is in the mix to Hawaii I think pricing will still be reasonable.
They don’t have any direct flights from Portland and my wife can’t stand the cattle call style of boarding…

The two airlines that flew direct were Alaska and Hawaiian… that will probably go down to just one now…

They don’t have any direct flights from Portland and my wife can’t stand the cattle call style of boarding…

The two airlines that flew direct were Alaska and Hawaiian… that will probably go down to just one now…
I HATE southwest and that cattle call boarding with a passion. I’d rather swim than take SW, but plenty seem to love the greyhound of the air.

They compete with Delta on all of the Hawaiian routes out of SeaTac.
Yes. I'm from Washington State (Alaska's base is in Seattle), and they are my least favorite airline. I generally fly Delta if I can, including to HI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter