AC shuttle from Breslau to Pearson?

White Cat

DIS Veteran
Good chance Flare is going out of business very soon. Pilots haven’t been paid.

I’m hearing it’s a free shuttle, bags are checked at the Breslau air port. And customs done as well. Of course it’s an air Canada flight. I heard it’s already started but will find out. For us this is a very good thing. We have a place in Breslau. Flew in and out a few weeks ago with Flare and it all went well.

Good chance Flare is going out of business very soon. Pilots haven’t been paid.

I’m hearing it’s a free shuttle, bags are checked at the Breslau air port. And customs done as well. Of course it’s an air Canada flight. I heard it’s already started but will find out. For us this is a very good thing. We have a place in Breslau. Flew in and out a few weeks ago with Flare and it all went well.
yes to the bus - it's an actual bus, not a shuttle type thing, think big tour size. You will book it as part of your flight using kw as your departure airport (not sure if it's in fact free though), check your bags in the KW airport but you still need to go thru security and customs once you get to Pearson. I've had ads popping up on all of my social media feeds about it for over a month now. Might be interested if we flew on air canada since we live about 20 minutes east of that airport.

yes to the bus - it's an actual bus, not a shuttle type thing, think big tour size. You will book it as part of your flight using kw as your departure airport (not sure if it's in fact free though), check your bags in the KW airport but you still need to go thru security and customs once you get to Pearson. I've had ads popping up on all of my social media feeds about it for over a month now. Might be interested if we flew on air canada since we live about 20 minutes east of that airport.
Ok yes Guelph. Yes I heard it a nice bus and free. Makes sense about customs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter