8 day help - where to start

We have stayed in 3 different hotels that slept 4 in a room but unfortunately none of them were cheap. We stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay which is on the doorstep for Disney, The Tokyo Hilton in Shinjuku and the Hotel Metropolitan Edmont in Iidabashi, which is a good neighbour hotel and provides a bus service. All were good hotels (the Tokyo bay one was actually our least favourite). I have booked flights this week for our return next year (We have fallen in love with Japan) and are looking for apartments.

Yeah the expensive has been my experience. I did check out a few hostels but most were too pricey for private bath compared to the apartments I'm finding. Any specific one I should look at?

My kids are way to young to do two rooms, unless we each took a child which would defeat the purpose.

I like the idea of google mapping to see how far apart things are. I think I'll look more at which apartments I like then finalize the decision to stay based on how easy it is to get to the places we like.

Google Maps is our #1 travel planning tool. We create and save our own maps marked with EVERYTHING - even silly things like McDonalds that aren't USUALLY hard to find because sometimes they ARE (underground, inside a skyscraper shopping mall, etc)

We have stayed in 3 different hotels that slept 4 in a room but unfortunately none of them were cheap. We stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay which is on the doorstep for Disney, The Tokyo Hilton in Shinjuku and the Hotel Metropolitan Edmont in Iidabashi, which is a good neighbour hotel and provides a bus service. All were good hotels (the Tokyo bay one was actually our least favourite). I have booked flights this week for our return next year (We have fallen in love with Japan) and are looking for apartments.

We stayed at the Hotel Metropolitan Edmont in Iidabashi - it is a very nice hotel and pretty conveniently located in a a quieter part of Tokyo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter