50's Prime Time Gluten Free

maui2k5

DIS Veteran
Does 50's Prime Time Cafe still offer Gluten Free Fried Chicken? Used to be that you could stop by early in the day and request the fried chicken, but now looks like it is not an option according to the online allergy friendly menu.

Has anyone had the GF fried chicken at 50's lately? If so, what time did you place your order and was it worth it (meaning how good is it still)?

Last edited:
Does 50's Prime Time Cafe still offer Gluten Free Fried Chicken? Used to be that you could stop by early in the day and request the fried chicken, but now looks like it is not an option according to the online allergy friendly menu.

Has anyone had the GF fried chicken at 50's lately? If so, what time did you place your order and was it worth it (meaning how good is it still)?
Yes they do they ask that you pre order it, I just had it on Friday there and it’s still yummy. I didn’t pre order and they still made it for me as we had a lunch reservation right when they opened.

Not GF but I would be wary of allergy ordering here- I don’t know if it’s because of the “theme” at 50s Prime Time but when we were there last year, as we were being seated, when the hostess saw we had a seafood allergy on the reservation, she just rolled her eyes and said “so just don’t order any fish then!”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter