2024 DAK Moonlight Magic Registrations Dates

erionm

DIS Veteran
For the February 27 and April 23, 2024 Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park events:

Early Registration Window - Opens February 1, 2024
The early registration window for the February 27th and April 23rd events is open to eligible Members with qualifying Resort reservations. All Resort reservations and modifications—including your party size—must be completed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on January 28, 2024. Modifications to your Resort reservation party size after January 28, 2024 will not increase your party size for the event.

For the February 27, 2024 Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park event:

General Registration - Opens February 8, 2024
The general registration window for the February 27th event is open to all eligible Members (pending availability).

For the April 23, 2024 Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park event:

General Registration - Opens April 11, 2024
The general registration window for the April 23rd event is open to all eligible Members (pending availability).

Event and registration dates are subject to change.

Looks like the links aren't up yet. They will probably show up at 9a. I am going to keep checking.

Hi all! This is my first time to try for MM general admission. I have always had the pre registration link in the past. Does the link just appear on the moonlight magic section of the DVC website?

Hi all! This is my first time to try for MM general admission. I have always had the pre registration link in the past. Does the link just appear on the moonlight magic section of the DVC website?
I believe so but someone usually posts the link on here too so we all know it.

Lowest start was 850 for me and got to 264 before sold out. In the past it has been around 500.

AK is listed as closing at 6pm 4/23. Does anyone know when they will start letting MM folks into the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter