2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Yay!!! A new year and a new roll call!!!

We are finally booked
It will be Dh, Myself, DD19, DS12, MIL and FIL

Our dates are April 30th to May 9th and we are staying at Bonnet Creek (at this time, you know how likely that is to change..it's me. lol)

Our plans are Disney parks, Aquatica and Cocoa Beach (the beach is a first for us!!)

Heading down Oct. 28-Nov 6 and doing universal wet and wild Gatorland and possibly a beach day.

Just found this page :)
May 2- All star Sports
May 3-8 Villas at the Grand Floridian
May 8-13 Boardwalk villas

We are flying down from Halifax and this is our first trip as DVC members :)

We are doing a quick 2 day visit at Disneyland,so I can see the 60th anniversary additions and then we are off to Orlando for 2 weeks. Staying off property as there are 11 of us in Florida. 7 days in WDW and at least 2 days at Universal. February 10-27. It is our first trip to WDW!

We are finally booked

Our dates are April 30th to May 9th and we are staying at Bonnet Creek (at this time, you know how likely that is to change..it's me. lol)

Our plans are Disney parks, Aquatica and Cocoa Beach (the beach is a first for us!!)
Watch for man o war jellyfish at cocoa!!,I got home last Sunday and am still suffering from the sting _:(

Us. March 12th to 26th!! With 68 people in 18 units at Orange Lake resort. Discovery cove, SeaWorld & aquatica.

4 weeks today :)

We're in FL from the 29 Jan till 12th Feb 1st 5 days at CBR then Calabay Parc villa
Squeezing in WDW, Universal, Legoland and some NHL action
DD8 is also hoping we'll pop in to see Winter too

We are finally booked

Heading down Oct. 28-Nov 6 and doing universal wet and wild Gatorland and possibly a beach day.

Just found this page :)
May 2- All star Sports
May 3-8 Villas at the Grand Floridian
May 8-13 Boardwalk villas

We are flying down from Halifax and this is our first trip as DVC members :)

We are doing a quick 2 day visit at Disneyland,so I can see the 60th anniversary additions and then we are off to Orlando for 2 weeks. Staying off property as there are 11 of us in Florida. 7 days in WDW and at least 2 days at Universal. February 10-27. It is our first trip to WDW!

Us. March 12th to 26th!! With 68 people in 18 units at Orange Lake resort. Discovery cove, SeaWorld & aquatica.

List is updated! Let me know if I have missed anyone or made any errors!

I guess we qualify for 2016. Nothing booked yet but I'm hoping for December 31 to January 7. We did this in 2009 and really enjoyed the smaller crowds we had then. However, it's also Marathon Week...

Heading down to Orlando for my 40th from Feb 9th - 16th :)

Feb 9th - 11th at CB for 2 days at US/IOA.
Feb 12th - 16th offsite and going to do a day at MK

Totally excited for it as it's only about a month away!

Bonnet Creek April 10th to 24th, granddaughter (6) & family will be with us for second trip from 10th to 17th :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter