2 Queen Beds no longer guaranteed at OKW?

Shauna1ee

Earning My Ears
Hi all- I own at OKW and have stayed there numerous times. My friend is staying in a studio and this was one of the room request options. I have never seen "Two queens requested- not guaranteed" before. Did they change some of the queen beds into sofas in the studios? Has anyone seen this?

434789091_447648411254247_6600074202658445069_n.jpg

I recently booked a one bedroom at OKW, so not really sure if this helps, but I did not see anything like that at all.

Room request options in online checkin are so ridiculous that I think you should ignore it. For instance, at Kidani you can request “near elevator,” but because there are four sets of elevators, every room in the building is “near elevator”!

The above might apply to certain deluxe resorts, not the DVC side, where a party of two wants two beds as opposed to a king. I’ve read posts on the Disney Resorts forum from people concerned about that.

I haven’t read anything about OKW studios not having two queen beds, so I think this is another example of online checkin requests being irrelevant to the resort.

I guess there’s a remote possibility that they could get upgraded to a 1BR?

Bizarre.

OKW still has 2 queen beds in every studio. It must just be a generic statement used for all Disney resorts. I’m not sure they can change one out for a couch/bed. I believe in the contract it states there will be 2 queen beds. I could be wrong on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter